Happily Ever After.

Harry's P.O.V
Penelope and I went to see Dylan. At the hospital. We picked him up and went to our house.I video taped him and he held on to my finger.I recorded my wife in the kitchen.She smiled and video taped me as well.

I love my life right now with my wife and my son.It feels like their the only thing that matters.

Years go by and He's already growing up so fast.He's already 12.Plays videogames and is on school.Like his mother.
On the other hand my wife and I had endless dances.Video taped our memories with Dylan.

Penelopes P.O.V
Wow I feel as if dylan is growing so fast.I still love him and hug him a lot.Harry and I have been through a lot back then but managed to get through it together.

Now I'm in the living room with dylan.Well mainly because he plays his game there and I sit.We have mini conversations, which is nice.I love my family and we would all be on the same page.Most of the time.

Sometimes dylan yells at both of us.Sometimes harry and I fight.We all get through it and hug it out later on.

One day dylan will be a singer.Because he loves watching the x-factor and would love to sing on the stage.He would sing all the time like his father. He does remind me of him a lot.He loves junk food.But me and harry hardly buy any because we dont want him to be out of shape.

Harry and I have been there for dylan.If he has a question or just wants to talk.He's my bright son.
I love him so much.

Harry's P.O.V
So mainly all the crazy past moments went away smoothly and we made it.To becoming married and having a child.

My life has been going very well and I love it.

Penelopes P.O.V

My life is extraordinary and I love my two favorite men.

Dylan and harry are the only people that I want to see for the rest of my life :)

♥♥♥♥The End♥♥♥♥

Author :)
This is the ending you guys ...................or is it.
I don't know yet if I want to make a sequal to this story.
Comment how you feel about my story.Be positive :)
Bye for now ;)