Desperate

Penelopes P.O.V

I end up going to the beach to clear my mind.I sat on a bench near the ocean.My eyes are bloodshot from crying so much.I didn't really care if people stared I was heart broken. He  didn't care about how I felt.Im in  love with harry and he doesnt see that.I sit there for quit awhile.Thinking about my life.There was a slight breeze and it felt so good.I felt like the breeze was soothing my sorrows. My phone rang.I picked up my phone and saw the screen.It was my friend adam . I picked up the phone.

**************Phone call************
*Hey Penny*
*hi adam* I say weakly.
*You ok*

*************long pause************
*penny?*
*well not really*
*Come over and we can talk about it*
*ok see ya then*
*kk*
*bye*
*bye

*********phone call ends***********

I get up from my usual spot and I walk towards my car.I head to Adam's apt.Meanwhile I will fill you in of who Adam really is .He's my Friend.He was there when I was in pain and was going through depression.He could always know if I was sad or happy if my voice was either excited or full of silence. I listen to an  up beat song because who wants to cry when the person that you love doesn't love you back.As soon as I get there I see adam.He looks so perfect in that sweatshirt and jeans. What am I saying???????

I park my car and I walk to him.I hugged him so tight.All I need is a person who understands me and to comfort me through hard times.That crown goes to adam.He welcomes me into his apartment.I walk in and I take a seat.He lives alone well because his parents didn't want nothing to do with him.He looked for a job and found himself a good apartment.

"Sooo" He pulls a chair closer to me.

"Soo"
"Whats up"
"Nothing much" I look down.He picks up my chin and says.

"Whats wrong"
"Well if I told you.......you would end up getting mad" Its true if somebody hurt me.He would beat them up.I didnt want that.

"No I won't" I look at him with*you are going too do it anyway* look.

"Fine I won't......I promise"
"Promise"
"Yes absolutely" He smiled.

"Ok well harry"
"Wait harry youre best friend"
"Yea"
"What happened"
"Umm...Its a long story"
"I've got time"
"Ok then"

30 minutes later :)

"Yea so he broke my heart"
"Wow what a monster"
"Yea well im in love with that monster"
"You know what"
"What?"
"Lets go have fun......so you can get him out of youre mind"
"Ok!" I say proudly as we leave in his car.Driving to wherever we're going.

Harrys P.O.V

I lay in Louis room.So that I can clear my mind.I can't believe what I did or said to her about an hour ago.Man I love her.Im such a monster. I roll to my side.Thinking.It was 6 in the afternoon already. I miss her.I cry on one of his pillows.Thinking of why Im like this.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤25 minutes later¤¤¤¤¤

I get up and try to go past all the drunks.Trying to avoid all women around me.I ran downstairs and went out the door.I head towards my car and I turn on some tunes.I back up and I head towards my house.

I drive along the streets.When I see a Taco Bell.I go through the drive thru.I order and pay.I wait for the other car to pass.While I think about her and that night we had together. I get my food and drive to my house.