Drunk and Confused

Harrys P.O.V
Louis told me that he couldn't have any guest over because his mum and dad were going to be there for the weekend to catch up.I just decided to find a pub and drink my misery away. It was already 10 pm.Mostly people were here so I drank some shots and said some random things to random people.Somehow.The next morning I was laying on the floor in the pub.
One of the sexy bartenders were just waiting for me to leave.She was beautiful and blonde.
"Excuse me...you have to go"
"Can I stay and I'll make it up to you"
We both smirked and went into another room.She stripped off her clothes and I did the same.
I took a condom from my jeans and stopped.I wasn't fully naked but just remembered that I love some one else.

"Sorry"
"Wha....tf get out creep"
I got out and put everything on.I went outside not knowing what to do and why I was going to officially have sex with a random stranger but didn't.

"Get in" A ginger aproached me.
"Umm do I know you"
"Yes its ed"
"Sheeran"
"Yes now get in"
I got in and thanked him for picking me up.He just nodded and brought me to a restaurant to eat.I ate like a pig.I dont remember my last meal.So I ate literally my whole plate.

"Damn calm down"
"Sorry"
"What happened? "
"That douche Jeremy told her everything"
"Like?"
"My past"
"Ouch"
"Yea I know"
"Just get over him"
"Get over........just because of him....she wont talk to me....I have texted her and she has left no responses or voicemails."
"That bad huh"
"Yea"
I stopped eating and thought about my baby.She's probably still balling of what I did to her.
"Well I say go get her back"
"Its not that simple"
"It is...come on harry"
"Where we going "
"Heading to a nice clothing shop and buying her flowers"
"Nice....I like where this is heading"

Ed took me to the finest store.All this was good.I tryed and put a bunch of clothes until I found the perfect outfit. Now her present. I got her some good chocolate and roses.Her favorite. I was satisfied. Ed drove me to his house to get some rest for my big day tomarrow.

Im going to win my girl back :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥