Finding My heart♡

Later on after the incident.I decided to hang out with both.Harry and Adam.They were both so sweet.

I had many treats and teddy bears.

They were so very kind and generous.

Today I am spending the day with harold!!! Which im happy about.

He decided to take me to the Zoo.As friends. We went and saw the cute animals. After that he drives me home and walks me to the front door.

He then says goodnight and drives back home.

Tomarrow I will be spending time with Adam.
Next day

This time I decided to go to the park.Him and I acted as if we were little kids playing in the swing set.We ate sandwiches and chips.It was really fun.

We then sat down at a park bench.

He decided to ask me something.

"So why are you going back and fourth"
"What are you talking about"
"Well harry for one day and me the next"
"Sorry I just want to spend time with the both of you"
"Well you know that I hate the fact that you have to go back and fourth with him and me"
"Ohh srry for making you feel that way"
"Dont be sorry; its just why dont you make up your mind to what you want?"
"What I want?"
"Yea like heart wise"
"Soo your telling me......"
"Chose your heart before its too late"

After that conversation we both went home.He got me thinking. Why do I have to chose my heart.What for?

Next day

I woke up and did my morning routine as usual.I then went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

I then remember what adam said to me.Then I decided to call harry saying that today I just want to be by myself. He understood and let me be.

After breakfast I ran upstairs to get ready and just to enjoy myself.

I went for a walk;down to the coffee shop.I order my usual and sat down relaxing.I sat there for about 20 minutes. I then left and went shopping.

I saw many things.I bought so many clothing and shoes.

After the whole day.I decided to go home.

I then decided to just get a taxi to the beach.I got one and left.

I rented one because where am I going to put the bags at.I then walked to the shore and looked at the ocean blue water.Remembering me and Harry's kiss in the middle of the deep sea ocean.

I then got cotton candy and jumped in the taxi.Wanting no more to just go home and sleep.

Sooner or later I get out of the taxi; pay her; get my bags; and I run to my patio.I knock and it opens.I then walked to my room and fell asleep on my bed.

Next morning ♥

I woke up to my dum alarm clock.I have to remind myself to put the cloak at around 2ish.I sluggishly got up.Went to the bathroom, washed my hands.Then I jumped on my bed and just laid there for quit awhile.

After that I got up and made myself some tea.I then got a text from harry.
It reads *hi are you alright* I text back saying*im fine*  *good :)*

That was really the end of the conversation. I then decided to put my hair in a bun.I wore a dress and went to spend time with harry Again

:(

But I can also chose my heart.Yea I rather do that.I'll put the boys to the test; just to see who's worthy for me.

On my way to Harry's house I guess.