Not knowing what to do

While I was in his car; I was shocked of how he just said that.I still can't believe it.I turn and see an excited harry with his dimpled smile; which is very cute if you ask me.I decided to return the smile.He's a very confident guy.I just stay in my thoughts; for what seems like quit awhile.Til harry got me out of my thoughts.

"Sooo???" Harry said still smiling.

"Soo" I half smile.
"Are you uncomfortable with this"
"No.............no"
"Cause if you are;I won't say it again"

Then thats when I decided that **do I want him to say it every day?** or **not say it at all** .Man thats tough.I decided to leave it at that.

"Um can you just take me home"
"Yea yea; are you ok ?"
"Yea; I just need some rest"
"Ok"

He drives for what seems like hours.We stop by a taco bell.

"What are we doing here" I say tiredly.

"Well when was the last time you ate"
"Maybe yesterday"
"Thats not good penny"
"So were eating here"
"Yea is that a problem?" He looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"No not at all"

I get out of his car and wait for harry to come out as well.He comes out and he follows me to the front door.I then took a seat near the window. While he ordered.I dont know what time is it.All I want to do is go home and just leave this at peace.

Harry spotted me and sat across from me.I don't understand why I couldn't say the same thing to him.Man am I just that scared to tell my bestfriend how I feel?

Harrys P.O.V

I look around but I was mainly looking at her; cause she's so beautiful.

Did the I love you come to early?
Does she feel the same? I was over thinking to much of what had happened between me and her.

"Umm." I awkwardly stand up.

"Where you going" she says in the most innocent voice that she has.

"Im going to the restroom"
"Ok I'll just wait for you"
"Uhh............ok"

I left and entered the mens loo.I stood in front of the sink.I just looked at my dumb ass.I should've waited.Im such a jerk.I don't even deserve a beautiful woman like her.I kept doubting myself. I then did my business; came out; washed my hands and left to where she was.

Damn she's gorgeous. They then called my order.I went to go get it and went towards Penelope. I saw her talking to herself of which I thought was quit cute if you ask me.As soon as I sit down she stays quite.

Then she worries me.

"So why are you so quite"
"Idk im just tired"
"Oh do you want to eat tho"
"Yea yea"

She grabs a burrito and I just mesmerize her.Every move, every blink.Damn I sound like a creep.The worst part is that she notices. So I look down and I start eating my taco.

After what seems like idk 30 minutes; we leave.While were both in the car; penny drifts off.She's just perfect.

As soon as I see her house and park in the front;I slowly moved her hair out of her face.I just thought abit.What if we got married; had a few kids; and even maybe had a house together. If only she would tell me what she was feeling when I told her that I love her.

Minutes later she wakes up.

"What time is it?"
"Its umm 6 why"
"Oh just wondering"
"Yea; well youre home"
"Cool"