Resolutions♥

Harry's P.O.V

Its been twenty minutes since she left.I miss her. I just dont understand why she would leave.Did I do something wrong. I was worried about her.Meanwhile ed was just driving me home.I was going to kill him.But killing isn't an option. I hate how he got me new tatoos.I didn't really want any.Anyway I was just trying to text penny but she wasn't answering.

I then just sat in the passenger seat; wondering where penelope would be.Ed was talking gibberish and driving down my street.I just stared out of the window.I just can't wait to go home.

All I want to do is fall asleep on my comfy bed.

###############################

After awhile ed parked the car and apologized.I accepted and I went in my house.I ran to my bedroom. I then jumped on my bed.I was happy and I fell fast asleep.

Penelopes P.O.V

After that incident; Im still crying. I drove around for abit and decided to just go home.Harry kept texting me and calling me.I avoided him.

That tattoo was heartbreaking.I really thought that the meaning was about last nights events.Harry can sometimes be an asshole.

While I was driving, I saw taco bell.I decided to go through the drive thru.

I ordered a taco del grande with some sprite. I paid and got my food.

I drank my sprite and waited to eat my taco when I got home.

It was a long drive home.I heard so much music.I just loved it.No one to judge.Just me....... by myself.

I soon got to the house.I hugged my mom and I ran to my room.To eat that delicious taco that I bought from taco bell.

Harry's P.O.V

**Dream**
Harry
Penny
I love you
I love you two; I then kiss her hand and then seconds later.A knife stabs her in the back, she groans and falls.
I was shocked.
Then I saw adam her friend
NOW NONE OF US CAN HAVE HER!!!!
what no
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
**DREAM ENDED**

I gasp and woke up.That was a nightmare. Why would adam kill her. I then got out of bed and got myself and aspirin.I felt loosy and shocked. But Im acting as if its real when it was just a dream.

I then decided to call Penelope again; once again she didn't answer.

I need to see her.

Just to see if she's okay.

Penelopes P.O.V

I finally ate my taco and enjoyed it.I threw my trash away and my phone was ringing. I saw the name on the screen saying harry♥.I ignored him as usual because he broke me.How could I just let it slide.That tattoo was offensive to me.

My mom told me that I would have the house to myself because my dad and herself are doing errands.My brother and sister's are doing things.So she told me to keep a look out.She blew me a kiss and left.

Meanwhile I was in my room dancing to my favorite songs.

Then I heard someone knocking on the door.I turned off the music and ran downstairs. I opened the door and saw harry with a flowers in his hand.

I stood there shocked while he let himself him.
Hi
What are you doing here.
I just want to talk to you
*sighs* about what
I don't have a clue of why you hate me
I don't hate you
Here *he gives me the flowers*
I don't want.......
I know; I just don't understand
understand what
You know what
Harry can you just leave I really don't need this right now
NO IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL you tell me why you keep ignoring my calls and leaving the tattoo shop
Harry
NO what did I do TELL ME
ok fine do you want to know why
Yea
WELL THAT GOD DAMN TATTOO WAS HURTFUL!!!!!
Which one?
The one with THE GOD DAMN BEER BOTTLE
oh penny if you think that the tattoo was meant for the actions last night it wasn't.
I stayed quite and turned.
Thats why isn't it
I thought
I wouldn't do that
But you got mad because of you and I having sex
Well I just wanted to take things slow thats all.
Oh
Yea
So what do you want to do
Well I want a hug first

I hugged him and we both went upstairs to talk. I've missed this.I just hope that he doesn't get drunk ever again.

After awhile of funny conversations; there was a knock at the door.I left harry at my room and ran to go and get it.I opened the door and saw adam.

He then started kissing me.Well more like making out.I tryed to say his name but he was delicious.

Then harry saw and pushed adam out of the way.They then started arguing.I tryed to stop them but it was to late.

Harry hit him in the gut and there he was on the floor.

I told him to stop repeatedly. I then tryed to stop him but he swung backwards and I fell on the floor.

He then turned and looked shocked.

He tryed to pick me up but adam got up and kicked him in the gut also.

They were both going at it.

I got in the middle and stopped them.

They both looked at me.

Adam left and so did harry.

I stood there and heard a knock at the door.I opened it and it was my mother and everybody else.

She asked"so no trouble"
"Yea mom" I lied and asked her "hey mom" " yea" " can I go out for abit" " yea why not, but be here before 10" "kk"

I left and went to Adams house.To see if he's ok.I finally arrived and I knocked on his door.Nobody was there.I slowly opened the door and saw Adam throwing things across the room.I ran up to him and got both of his hands.He looked up and saw me with watery eyes.I touched his cheek and he moved closer.

I hugged him and he did the same but tightly.

He then started crying on my shoulders.

Well to be honest I thought that he might be mad a harry.Idk maybe.

I then got out of his grip and we started talk.Not because of why he was crying but of how I was.

We laughed and we agreed.

After about what seems like an hour.

I hugged him and left.Meanwhile I was in a taxi.

I then decided to visit harry to see if he's alright.I went up to his door and knocked. His mom answered but she said that he wasn't there.

I then went to the beach to see if he was there.

I ran to where the life guard was sitting.I looked and saw a curly haired lad in the water.Crap.

I then took off my shoes and went in the water.

I walked and then swam to where he was.

To my surprise it was Harold.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.He had a devastated look.

I hugged him and he did the same telling me that he was sorry.

I nodded and looked up at him.

He took my hands in his and he kissed them.I looked at his emerald eyes.

He then kissed me in the middle of the ocean.♥♥