Only one ♥

"I choose.....Harry!" I say and he hugs me; we spin around. Adam looks at me and I look at him.But then he says"im glad your happy Penelope"

He then gives me a smile and walks away.While harry is just kissing the sides of my cheeks. I feel bad; How can I make it up to him?

I then turn around and see harry.I kiss him passionately. Soon as I know it harry carries me to his car while kissing me passionately.

He sits me down in the passenger seat.I put my seatbelt on while harry go's to his seat.He soon drives and takes my hand in his.

"So was this some kind of game your playing"
"Wait what?"
"Penelope do you really like me?"
"Harry....."

He then parks the car by the curve.

"I love you"
"You do?"
"Yea why you don't"
"I've always loved  you penny"

We both look into eachothers eyes.

"I still can't believe you picked me; of what I did to you"
"Harry"

"No Penelope; you deserve better"
"Harry"

I then lean over and place a soft kiss to his lips.

"I chose you because your the only one that I want in my life"

He smiles and takes my hand and places a kiss.

"Me too"

We both smile and he starts the car and he drives off to wherever. I noticed that we were at the beach.

I was excited because we both love the beach and I kissed him in the ocean.I love him sooo much.

He then parked the car and we went towards the sand.We froliced in the sand and laughed together.He then got my hand in his and we walked to the water.

He then got me bridal style and took me into the water.I laughed and told him to stop.But he didn't.Uhh he's such a tease.He then puts me down slowly and takes my hands.He guides me to the farthest part of the ocean.I look at him in confusion but sooner found out that he was trying to be romantic. He then kissed me.I let him in and I put my arms around his neck.He then started sucking on my bottom lip.I enjoyed it of course.

He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.We start kissing passionately.

Harry then said"lets get out of here"

I nod and we both swim to the shore.

He then takes me to the restrooms.

I go in and he locks the door.

We then started kissing passionately.Harry took of my shirt and I took off his.I was chuckling abit and he did the same.He then kissed me.Harry then unbuckled my bra strap.He then started kissing me but he was kissing me lower and lower.He then unbuckled my shorts.He came up and kissed me.I then unbuckled his pants.He then stops and looks at me.

I just bit my lip because his eyes were dark green. Which meant that he wanted me badly. I chuckled and he smirked.

"Oh baby stop teasing me"
"Im not trying too"
"Oh baby your gonna get it"

He then started kissing my neck.I moaned abit.He then took my hand in his.He then stopped and kissed me once more.

He then took off my panties. I took off his boxers.He grabbed the condom from his pockets; ripped it open and he puts it on his erection.

He then carried me on his lap.He did me like that.Against the wall.He made me moan a lot.He is so perfect.

After about an hour of orgasms and moaning. We stopped; we put our clothes on; then we walked out.Seeming as if that never happened.

Afterwards harry and I left the beach. He took me to his house.To just chill out and to have a quality time with me.We ate pizza and watched Netflix on his computer. We would spoon and sometimes harry would kiss me.

After choosing adam or harry.I felt as if I made a good decision.♥