Honeymoon♥

Harrys P.O.V
She was getting nervous by the minute. Penelope was playing with her fingers.I thought was cute til she asked"are we there yet harry? "
"Not yet love"
She got comfortable and fell asleep for abit.I kept driving and listened to some tunes.I sang and kept driving to our destination.I bet that she's going to love it.

1 hour later.............♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I pulled in the driveway and parked the car.She slowly woke up and noticed that we were here.She glanced and looked.

I took her to Catalina island.

She was excited.Well because she loves the beach and I do too.So why not.We were staying at my dads old beach house.We stayed there and the ocean was across from us.We
Unpacked and Penelope went upstairs. I followed and she put her luggage down.I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheeks.
She was in my embrace and we just stood like this,looking at the ocean from the balcony.

"Oh harry"
"Oh Penelope"
She hugged me and I hugged her back.She then walked back in the house and told me that she'll be right back.I believed her and I waited at our bedroom.I looked at the floor for a couple of minutes.

She then came in with just a robe and I went up to her and kiss her neck.We made out and fell on the bed.

Next Morning
I woke up abit early and happy.I smiled at last nights actions.
It was exquisite.I then started cooking breakfast for my bride.I made her some eggs, toast, and some bacon.

15 minutes later she came downstairs.She smiled at me and gave me a hug.I felt really happy.
We both have breakfast. She talks about what she wants to do later on.I agreed.

Then she added.
"Maybe we can....you know"
"What"
"Some later on" she winked.
I knew exactly what she was saying. I told her"yea ok"
She smirked and told me that she was going to get ready.
I then cleaned up and got ready myself.

20 minutes later

We both are ready and took a swim. We have a few laughs, kiss here and there.It was nice.
Played some volleyball.
Table tennis. Danced on the beach.We ate some lunch.Played scrabble. I took pictures of her.

It was around 8:00pm and we decided to head inside.I carried her and we kissed.
I then put her down and she still kisses me.I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck.

She then teases me and goes upstairs. I run after her and I get her.We end up in our bedroom half naked.We kiss and make out.You know the rest.

Next morning
Penelopes P.O.V
I wake up with harry next to me.
I smile.Then feel as if I need to throw up.I get up and head to the bathroom. I throw it all up.
I then hear harry.

"Whats wrong love"
"Idk harry"
"Give me my bag babe"
"Yea here"
"Thanks"
I then get a pregnancy test from my bag.Its my mom ok.
I put it in between my legs and harry looks away.

Its positive. ..........

Oh my.........
I look at harry and he turns.
"Whats wrong"
"Harry I-im pregnant"
"Oh my gosh thats great news"
"Really..?"
"Yea"
He picks me up and spins me around.
I laugh and he does to.
"Lets raise this child"
"Yes harry"
"Lets go"
"Yea"
We hug eachother and go home.