Be Mine Again

Penelopes P.O.V
I woke up on my bed.With Tissue and food.I believe that I gained a few pounds on.Why does boys have to ruin my life?
What have I done?
I just thought and went to take a shower. A thoughtful one too.
*******************************
20 minutes later
I got out and saw my one hundred text messages that "harry" sent me.I didn't bother texting him because he hurt me.I just went downstairs to eat some breakfast and continued on with my day.No interruptions.

Harry's P.O.V
I got up and thanked ed yet again for everything. He told me "anytime".
I got ready and was nervous to what she was going to say.She's a tough cookie but I love her.I'm going to win her back.Hopefully.
As I got ready.I read her twitter fee.
She's so cute.But there's one tweet that she barely tweeted.
It stated"Dancing in the living room to my favorite song....little mix-wings"
If only I was there.We would be dancing together. Laughing and having a good time.I miss her.
I got the flowers and chocolate. Then left.

Penelopes P.O.V
After my amazing dancing.I sat down and watched some t.v.
There was nothing on so I was on youtube.Looking at my favorite youtubers.I just enjoy being happy.I decided to ignore harry and to just enjoy myself.He ain't shit.I laughed until I heard someone knocking. Uhh who is it??

Harry's P.O.V
I approached her house and went up to her door.Knocked.Im so nervous.
I knocked again and I could hear her getting mad.
"For crying out loud I'm coming"
She then swung open the door and her reaction was priceless. I smiled and said.
"Hi"
She just stood there.Is this a bad time?
She was still shocked.I stood there awkwardly and told her.
"Penelope I fucked up and im sorry....for everything. I didn't want you to know what a bad person I was until I met you.I never wanted to hurt you.You deserve better.I love you Penelope. Will you ever forgive me?"

She looked down and back up.She then ran to me.
"I love you too Harry."
We both hugged eachother and stayed there.
"Oh harry your the best thing that has ever happened to me"
"I am?"
"Yea and I don't regret anything that we had together"
"Me too"
I then kissed her.She slid some tongue.Guessing she was missing me more.Wink Wink :)
I picked her up.To feel her lips better.
She giggled and I smiled.This was the best moment of our lives.