Cuddling

Penelope's P.O.V
I was laying down on the bed.
Noticed harry was on my shoulder.I love how he sleeps.
A perfect angel in disguise.
He then wakes and both our eyes meet.He smiles and puts his arm around my waist.I then take his arm around my waist and feel my fingers with his.
I love this feeling.

Harry then holds my hands and kisses them.Gently and satisfying.
He then lets go of them and squeezing my waist towards him.

I hug him and he does the same. He then gets up and go's to the restroom.
I rest abit til I hear him come out and tackles me.I just admire his embrace.

"So are we going to stay here all day?" He states while resting his head on my shoulder.
"Yup."
"Ok and what do you want to do?"
"Just cuddle with you"
"Ok we will cuddle"

He then pulls me close to him and removes my hair away from my eyes.
He then stares at my eyes.I do the same.I then look away shyly.
Harry brings my chin towards him and kisses me.

I then remove myself from him.To put a movie on.I went through a bunch of movies to find "Titanic"
I know an emotional movie and a chic flick.But harry likes those.I put it in the dvd player and lay by harry who was tweeting.

I got his phone and put it on my top drawer.He growled but thanked me.

I plopped on the bed, besides Harry.
He then looked at me.
I look at him too but wondering why.He then said "no snacks?"
"Ohh right.....uhhh I'll get them"
"No its ok. .....I'll get it"
"Thank you"
"Your welcome"
I then laid down and checked my phone for anything. There wasn't a thing.hmm.

~20 minutes later~

I began tweeting random shit.Then harry came out.He had a bunch of snacks.Ok then.I can do this.Since I don't really want to gain any weight.
He then left the snacks on the bed.There was also popcorn.Thats what I'm talking about. I eat some and still tweet.Harry then notices and takes my phone away.

"Aww harold"
"Don't say that"
"Harold"
"Uhh stop"
"Harold....Harold. ....Harold"
"Thats it"
He then begins to tickle me and next thing I know he's already on top of me.
We both stop laughing and look at eachother. He then kisses my nose.
"So ready for some Titanic!"
"Yassssss"
We then cuddled next to eachother and saw Titanic.