Try to fiqure things out

A couple of months later

Penelope's P.O.V

Harry and I were having a blast at the Carnival. Well harry and I have been making our friendship work for those couple of months.As for adam;I haven't decided to tell him that I love harry.I get the fact that he does but I like him as a friend.Even though that's messed up because he was there for me;when harry wasn't.

Meanwhile harry and I were on one of my favorite rides.Which was the carousel. While we were on the ride; harry kept taking pictures of me.Well he decided to bring his camera for memories.

After that ride in the carousel. We both ate hot dogs and drank grape juice.He then decided to get me an oversized teddy bear.He won and gave me the teddy.He's so perfect.

*Sexual content up ahead* ;)

Later that night

Harry decided to crash at my place.

When we both entered my bedroom door; harry and I were cracking up.Well because of the fact that this teenage boy had accidentally spilled his drink on a teenage girl.He said sorry but then turned and slipped on banana.Harry and I were worried but started laughing like crazy.

"Oh my god I still can't believe that hahahhahahahahha" harry said.

"I know right hahahahaha"

He then calmed down and looked at me.

"What?" I said uncomfortable.

"Your just so........beautiful"
"Hahaha very funny styles"
"Im not kidding"

I forgot to say that he was abit buzzed at the time.

"I think you need a nap"

I was prepping up my bed.When harry was behind me and was unbuttoning my plaid shirt.

"Harry what are you doing" I said turning to face him.

"I just.......want to make love to you"
"Umm......why don't you make love to me in youre dreams"
"I want to do that in reality"

He then came closer to me and got my hand in his.I then felt calm.I closed my eyes for abit.Then felt sweet lips on mine.

I then opened my eyes and pushed him away.We stared at eachother. Minutes later; I then grabbed harry and start kissing him.

He then picks me up and was still kissing me.We were both making out on the wall.

Minutes after he takes off my shirt and I do the same for him.He then turns and we both land on the bed.He takes off my pants and I do the same for him.

He then gets a condom out of his pocket and rips it open with his teeth. He then tells me to place it on his dick.I do just that and he starts thrusting into me.He was so fucking hard and slow.He was fast when I told him to go fast.He was so good.This is so wrong but feels so right.

We had sex all through the night.

Next morning

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up abit dizzy.I got up from the bed and headed to the loo.I got out and washed my hands.Then I layed back in the bed.I slowly went back to sleep; then I realize that I have no clothes on.Fuck what happened last night.I put my clothes back on and then Penelope wakes up.

"Good morning" she said happily.

"Morning.Do you want to tell me why I was naked on youre bed" she then looks down.