Getting Answers

Two months later

During school harry kept avoiding me.I thought maybe I was doing something wrong to him.I tried to talk to harry but he didn't answer me.He picked me up from school as usual.The car ride was deafening.We didn't talk at all. He parked the car in front and I decided to start the conversation.

"Hey" I slightly gave him a push.

"Hi"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No; why whats wrong" He says surely.

"You've been avoiding me these two months"

"Ohh its because my grandmum di..............." From there he started crying.

"Ohhhh harry" I took off my seatbelt and hugged him.He was sobbing into my floral shirt but whatever.Harry matters to me than this shirt.

Then he continued while getting napkins out of one of the pockets.

"Ummmm....... I was a-avoiding you because.......I-I didnt want to talk about I-it Im sorry p-penny" He stuttered"

"Ohh harry......its ok...I just thought that I did something wrong"

"No you d-didn't"

"Do you want to come in?"

"I dont know.......if youre n-not busy"

"Im not; wanna come"

"Ok I guess"

He came in and made himself comfortable.Im glad he's still talking to me after these two months.We both went upstairs to my room.

We talked for quit awhile.I really do miss talking to harry.I decided to bring something up if It wasn't a bother.

"Hahaha thats funny; hey harry umm I still want to know what happened that night; at the night club?" He looked away and sighed.

"Nothing happened ok" He said annoyed.

"Hey I just wanna know"

"Why don't you bother somebody else with that shit" he sneered.

"Well..........youre the first one I saw in the morning"

"You know what Im leaving"

"Whats wrong with you"

"Nothing's wrong" He got up and left.I dont know what got into him.I just asked him a question.He freaked out for nothing.

Next morning

I got up and went to school as usual.The only thing that got me was my old friend.She hated me ever since 6th grade and I dont know why.Today she came up to me and hugged me.I felt awkward, yet surprised of her actions.All she sayed was that she needed a hug and she walked away with her high heels clinking on the concrete floors.

It came around lunch time.I sat with harry and his friends.I sat down and they were all laughing at what harry said Im guessing. He made room for me to sit next to him.I sat down and enjoyed my salad along with my fruits and water.

After awhile I told harry something out loud that I regretted.

"Hey so do you know what happened at the night club?"  Harry sighed and left the table.I don't know why I keep asking him about what had happened during the night club.I mean I knew what happened; then I blacked out.Im guessing harry knew because I was with him the whole time.I dont understand why he wont give me an answer.

Harry picked me up and the car ride was of course deafening as usual.Why do I mention it.He dropped me off in the front.I just stared at him through the window; making sure he was ok.Im guessing he was but he was gripping the wheel.I decided to go inside.I turned and he was gone.