Understanding

A couple of weeks later

I don't know why but I keep bringing up the question about what happened after the night club.As usual he didn't answer.He got mad and walked away from me.We would have a fun conversation and then my dumb ass would ask him that question. He would sigh and would walk out.

I don't understand that.He would never give me an answer.I decided to ignore him.For over a week because he was mad of how many times I asked him that question.Its Thursday and im a bit worried about my best friend harry.I was studying that night for my exam tomarrow.

*****phone ringing*****

I decide to answer the phone and saw that harry was calling..........

I just let it ring.

****phone rings*****

I just pay attention to my book ignoring my cell ringering.

Then it went to my voicemail.

I decided to check it out.

(Hey penny Im sorry for getting mad about that dumb question I just dont want to answer it; I hope you understand and can we put this behind us please; talk to you later bye)

I wanted to know why he didnt want to answer but I guess we can put this all behind us.

The Next day

During school harry kept staring at me with worried eyes.I gave him an im ok look and he instantely came to me and hugged me and he repeatedly said that hes sorry over and over.I just hugged him back saying that it was ok.

Later on in the day we had lunch and we just talked about what we were all doing today because it was Friday. As usual I have nothing planned out.All I do is stay home and get Starbucks on Saturday.Afterschool harry picked me up and I was talking to him about what he was going to do on the weekend.He was going to stay at home as well.He had an idea for me to spend the night with him.I agreed and we left it at that.

I got dropped off and I got my stuff to spend the night at Harry's. My folks were fine with it.I was sitting out in the patio waiting for him to come.

Harry puts his car in my drive way.I hop on and we go to his house in Pasadena. We had a fun time in the car.We were singing along to our favorite songs and were laughing together.As soon as we got there.He parked the car and led me into the house.

He led me into a guest room.I was happy because I have the room all to myself then he said.

"Hey umm....can I stay with you....just until you fall asleep"
"Yea"I said with a grin.

We went downstairs to eat dinner with his family. We had beef steak and some mashpotatoes.Knowing me I only ate half of the steak and all the mash potatoes. Harry ate it all and got a napkin to clean his face from the food.I laughed and harry was blushing. After diner we went upstairs  into the guestroom.

Harry lays on the bed looking at my every move.I get alittle weirded out but I ignore it and change into my pj's in the restroom. I came out a couple of minutes later realizing harry had taken his shirt off.I dont mind of him doing that but I cant but notice his butterfly tattoo on his stomach. I just lay next to him looking at the ceiling. It takes awhile when harry decides to speak up.

"So how do you like the room?"
"It looks fantastic"
"Cool cool"  Then he turns to face me.

"Do you mind if I sleep next to you on this bed?"

"Umm."
"I mean if....."
"Yea you can"
"Really :)"  he sayes happily.

"Yea I dont mind and plus it's a sleepover......It wouldn't make sense if we slept on a separate bed"
"Yea yea"

Harry leans staring into my blue eyes.I do the same mesmerizing his tanned skin, tatoos, and green eyes.

Not to be weird but he looks so perfect even though he's my bestfriend. I feel like we belong together. Then we both jump to the sudden knock.Anne(his mom) tells him to pick up his room.He gets up and walks out of our guess room.Why did I just say that?

After while I just read my magazines on the bed waiting for harry.I read tiger beat and bop.Let me just say that those are valuable celebrity gossip and news.I ended up fiddling with my fingers for about five minutes.

He comes back with a bag in hand.He takes the candy out and some horror movies.To be honest this is gonna be an awesome sleepover that I've ever been too.He pulls out a twix bar with some Swedish fish candy.There my favorite candies of all time.He knows me so well too.

After awhile of arguing of what horror movie to watch.We decided to watch "Scream 4".It was my favorite scary movie.We watched it and I  jumped into harrys arms.I didn't mean to but harry enjoyed it while I was getting out of his arms.

After the movie it was one in the morning. I asked harry.

"Hey do you think that we should go to sleep"
"Nah....everyone goes to sleep at like three in the morning on Friday's."
"Oh ok then, so what do you want to do now?"
"Wanna see another scary movie"
"Yea sure why not"

We watched "One Missed Call".Harry watched it before but I never did.Im quit scared of whats gonna happen in the movie.We rapped ourselves in one blanket next to eachother.Well I just sat next to harry because he's my bestfriend and he's got muscles to hit somebody in the nose hole.We saw the first part and I was terrified of what happened.I got closer to harry and he put his arm around me.I felt safe and secure when Im with him.I kept jumping at the idiotic actors who don't turn around or notice anything suspicious. I really did hate that about scary movies.I would always yell at the actors to TURN AROUND! or to PAY ATTENTION! to whats happening.As soon as the movie ended harry and I got ready to go to bed.

I kept talking about how idiotic actors were.Uhh the disgust me.

I was laying on the right side of the bed that was right next to the wall.To be honest I was scared.Harry was on the other side.I got up and brushed my teeth before bed.Harry did the same.I wasn't expecting that from boys but I guess.I layed down and saw the ceiling. Harry joined me.

We both just layed there while time went by.Harry turned and we both saw eachothers eyes.Then all of a sudden harry kissed me.I was shocked at the moment but for some reason I kissed him back.We kissed passionately.Then harry slid his tongue and I let him.After that he flips himself to go on top.Harry was trying to take off my shirt.I let him.Then he went down leaving kisses on my bare skin.He suddenly went towards my pants and I stopped him.

"What has gotten into you"
"Nothing really"
"Oh yea....you were trying to have sex with me"
"Well I can't help it......youre so fucking hot"
"Can I just sleep in youre room?"
"Why"
"Because I don't want you touching me"
"Penelope why are you acting so jumpy.......it was just a make out session"
"You tried to have sex with me......how many times do I have to tell you!"I said loudly.
"Penny im sorry .....please stay"

As soon as he said that I left to his room.I cant believe that I just kissed my best friend.This came to soon.I thought me and harry where in the friend zone.But I guess we broke that.