Chapter eight.

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

***

"Okay, now take the picture." y/n said to the photographer as he aimed his camera to Jungkook's body.

Currently y/n and Jungkook where at a photoshoot where they had to take pictures for their upcoming project. As the main model Jungkook had to be there, taking pictures for this project. The fashion team and the stylist team tried making Jungkook looking close to the game character as possible and it was easy for them as Jungkook almost looked identical to the character.

Although y/n was not one of the models, she still had to be in the photoshoot as she was taking the lead for this project. Y/n's job was to make sure every model looked good and that the photographer was taking the right-angled pictures correctly.

A long sigh left y/n's mouth as she saw Jungkook's armed tattoo and his eyebrow piercing.

"Didn't I tell you to cover his tattoos and take the eyebrow piercing off!" y/n shouts at the fashion and stylist team as her hand makes its way up to her forehead massaging her temples, she was stress due to the pressure of this project and also her engagement to Jungkook.

After weeks of trying to get herself out of this mess she failed. And Jungkook's playfully threats didn't help at all, saying he will expose my secret to the world and then laugh about it as if it's the funniest joke on the planet. y/n was still confused as to how he found out about it, still not sure if he knew the truth about her skin disease. Last week she finally agreed to get engaged to Jungkook as doctor Ahn told her it would help her during her recovery to her disease. Overall y/n agreed to get engaged to Jungkook because she wants to be cured. Was she being selfish? Yes.

"No need to shout at them y/n, I told them not to cover up my tattoos and take off my piercing." Jungkook Soothed having a small smile on his face looking up at y/n.

"AND WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD SAY THAT?" y/n fumed making everyone in the room shocked nobody has ever heard y/n shout, she was always sweet and nice but today they are experiencing something new, something they have never seen before.
Jungkook chuckled which made y/n even more pissed than she already was.

"Take it easy my wife, I think the character will look hotter if he had tattoos." Jungkook Bragged looking at y/n with a playful smirk.

y/n turned red and you could see it under her mask, but you couldn't tell if she was blushing or fuming with anger but soon enough Jungkook figured out the answer as she boomed saying "I AM NOT YOUR WIFE YET! I AM NOT EVEN ENGAGED TO YOU YET!"

The room went silent, everyone kept their mouth shut not wanting to get involved in their couple business. Last week when y/n said yes to Jungkook he made a big announcement to the whole office. y/n wanted to keep it a secret not wanting anyone to know about it, but as soon as she stepped into her office everyone congratulated her for being engaged to Jungkook. that day she was embarrassed and wanted to punch Jungkook in the face but she decided not to because one, her skin disease wouldn't let her and two, she would go to jail.

"i want this photoshoot to be rescheduled for tomorrow," y/n whispered to her assistant but because of the distance between them everyone heard her.

"Listen everyone I want all of you tomorrow same time." gaped y/n, making sure everyone in the room was paying attention to her before continuing "today's photo shoot was a mess and hopefully this wouldn't continue. And I want everyone to listen to me and follow my orders as I am your leader for this project. Am I understood?" she Commands

"Yes ma'am!" they all shout back, slowly packing this stuff away and leaving the studio.

Jungkook was impressed seeing you step up and be a leader. He was so shocked at how you can be a soft shy girl but when angry you can be scary as a wolf. The thought of you shouting at him made him laugh. he was looking at you and you didn't seem to notice. He had a smile on his face tilting his head sideways eyes still on your figure.

Even though you were wearing a large hoodie he could still see your curves, he slightly shook his head making the sinful thoughts go away, softly slapping his right cheek. Making his way up to you, he wanted to give you a back hug but the thought of you not liking physical contact stopped him.

y/n turned around saw how close Jungkook was to her without hesitation she took a big step back giving him a 'I want you to leave as well' face. Jungkook smiled.

"Can I have a hug now?" Jungkook ask slightly pouting

y/n lifted up one eyebrow giving him a shocked yet confused face saying "what the hell is wrong with you?" taking another step back.

"You said you are allergic to flowers? Now look." he said giving a 360 spin before saying "I don't have flowers with me nor have I been near a flower since the last time I brought you one." he beamed throwing his hands in the air.

You started laughing "s-so you think m-my biggest secret is that I'm allergic to flowers?" she questioned in-between laughing.

Jungkook found her behavior quite strange.

"that's what I thought and that's why you wear those gloves right" he said scratching the back of his neck.

y/n laughed even more clapping her hands together walking towards the exit of the studio.

He was now alone in the big studio feeling a little bit embarrassed but then he remembered the way you laughed a few seconds ago which made him happy, feeling his heart beat increasing every time he remembered her face.

"I'll make you the happiest girl on this earth, remember that." he said to himself.

***

Vote

Vote