but i didnt do anything...(HF)

{3rd person}
It's been a hard week for Henry. He's been getting in a lot of fights with his parents but mostly his dad. Not really his mom just kind of some little arguments and not understanding stuff.

It's Tuesday afternoon and Henry and Y/n just came back from school. Henry invited his girlfriend,y/n over to his house to hang out. They were one of the cutest couples ever. They were always there for each other and knew how to calm each other down.

When they got to Henry's house, they both went up to Henry's room. He was playing some violin music for y/n because honestly it makes her happy every time he plays it.

Henry heard his dad talking to his mom. I guess he overheard his dad saying he's gonna blame him for murder because Henry found the axe thingy at the beach house.

Henry walked into a room with his dad and they started fighting. "I HEARD YOU. YOU'RE TRYING TO FLIPPING BLAME ME." Henry yelled at his dad. "no i'm not Henry.." Jonathan said calmly. "I FREAKING HEARD YOU! DON'T LIE." Henry yelled back.

Y/n could hear them yelling at each other. Honestly, she didn't like seeing Henry like this. She knew it was a hard time for him knowing that his dad is a legit murderer but she always tried to comfort him.

Y/n heard the bedroom door open and saw Henry. He slammed the door as hard as he can. At that point, Y/n probably knew what happened considering that they were yelling so loudly probably the whole country can hear it. "hey hey bubs are you okay?" Y/n asked sweetly. "THIS SUCKS! IM GETTING BLAMED FOR ALL THIS AND I DIDN'T EVEN DO IT." He yelled at her. Y/n gently took Henry's hand and held it in hers. "it's okay. please calm down." Y/n said sweetly. Henry took his hand out aggressively. He probably didn't know what he was doing because I mean if you get accused it's  not easy.

This made Y/n start to tear up. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN US TO YOUR BEACH HOUSE I WOULDN'T HAVE FOUND IT AND I WOULD'VE NEVER GOTTEN ACCUSED!" Henry yelled at her. Y/n had tears streaming down her face. She also never understood why Jonathan hid his murder weapon in their fire place at their beach house.

It wasn't y/n's fault he found it. Actually, she didn't even know it was there. She just wanted Henry and his mom to be safe. "but..I didn't do anything.." Y/n says sadly. Henry just scoffed. Y/n couldn't believe he was doing this but he probably needed to get his anger out. But she didn't want to be the person he was taking it all out on. So y/n got up and left his room. She left the house crying.

Henry's eyes softened after he realized what he was doing. He didn't mean to blame her. He actually knew it wasn't her fault, He knew she just wanted to comfort him. She wanted him to be safe.

Y/n was always there for Henry. Sometimes when he was stressed Y/n would even get in trouble for being home late because she was helping Henry stay calm. Y/n sacrificed a lot for Henry. He did the same for her. Although, she was always really happy. Her family was one of the nicest people in the city.

Y/n ran into her bedroom and started crying. Her mom was most likely working and Y/n didn't want to bother her. Y/n always respected people's privacy and she knew when to talk to them and when they wanted to be alone.

Y/n was sitting on her bed with her knees to her face crying. She put on a hoodie so she would be more comfortable and she also didn't want to get her school uniform dirty. She was crying in the dark.

Henry ran to her house. Y/n trusted Henry a lot that she gave him one of her house keys. He opened her front door and ran to her bedroom. He tried to open it but Y/n locked it.

She locked it just-in-case her mom asked what was happening in there. "y/n...please open the door." Henry said softly. Y/n was shocked when she heard his voice. She didn't even know he was here until she remembered he had one of the house keys. She quickly wiped away her tears and walked up to the bedroom door and opened it. She looked at Henry and then looked down. "hey.." she quietly said. Henry gave her a hug. "i'm sorry.." he whispered in the hug. Y/n wrapped her arms around his waist. "it's okay.." Y/n said as she sniffled. They pulled away and they looked at each other. "I didn't mean to yell at you. I guess I was a little frustrated.." Henry said softly. Y/n gave him a little sad smile. "and, it's in no way your fault. I know you just wanted me to be safe." Henry said comforting.

Y/n gave him a smile and we laid down on my bed. We watched a movie together. My head was laid on his chest. "thank you for everything" Noah whispered. That made Y/n smile and she hugged his torso.

Henry and Y/n was happy after that. They had a few more moments like that but Y/n just ignored them. Whenever Henry and Y/n got in a fight they always found a way to solve it.

959 words