nail (MA)

(This is like the a quiet place 1 scene where Evelyn stepped on the nail but instead of Evelyn stepping on the nail it's Y/n)

3rd person pov
Evelyn was in the bathroom. She had a feeling she was gonna give birth. She asked Marcus and Y/n to turn on the red lights in the basement to tell Lee that she was about to go into labor. Evelyn was in too much pain to do it herself.

Marcus and Y/n was an amazing couple. They would do almost everything together. When I say almost everything together I mean they would go on adventures together like, If one person goes on the trip with Lee the other one must come too.

Marcus and Y/n walked out of the bathroom that Evelyn was in and quietly walked downstairs. They were both really scared but they knew they were safe. They slowly walked down the stairs to the basement together.

As Y/n walked down the stairs next to Marcus, She felt something sharp and painful go in her foot. She looked down and saw a nail in her foot. Her eyes widened and looked at Marcus. He noticed what happened and knew that Y/n was gonna scream. Marcus quickly covered her mouth just in time as her scream.

"AGHH!!" Y/n screamed painfully into Marcus's hand. Hopefully, none of the monsters heard the scream.

"Y/n please stop screaming." Marcus begged quietly. The pain just kept on hurting Y/n. She had her head in her hands crying while she was trying to forget about the pain.

She grabbed onto her foot and tried to pull her foot out. As she slowly got her foot out, the more she screamed in pain. Which means, the louder it got. Marcus still had his hand over her mouth.

Y/n throat hurt from the amount of times she was screaming, but she couldn't stop. The tears and screams just kept coming out. Y/n got her foot out of the nail. That's when they heard something scary. The monster was behind them. Marcus carried Y/n and went to the power box and turned on the red lights.

They hid behind a bookshelf together. Y/n started to breath heavily because the monster was right there. They saw the monster destroying stuff left to right. The monster got closer to them and the next thing they knew, it was in front of them.

The monster started hitting the bookshelf they were hiding in. Marcus had Y/n cuddled into his arms.

The monster destroyed the bookshelf they were hiding behind and was still hitting the things in front of him. But there was nothing in front of the monster. It was just them. The monster scratches
Y/n's leg which made Y/n scream and cry in pain. Marcus quickly covered her mouth and hurried her head into his chest.

"please sweetheart. Don't scream." Marcus whispered and he kissed her forehead After 2 minutes of Y/n crying, The monster finally left the room. The couple got out of the of basement and then heard fireworks coming from outside. They head Evelyn screamed from upstairs. They hide in one of the bedrooms and hid in the corner.

Marcus put his finger of his mouth signaling Y/n to not make any noise. Y/n understood what he was saying and stated quiet.

After that, Marcus took care of Y/n. Eventually,
Y/n's foot healed but that's because Marcus was there caring for her. There were definitely times where he cared too much about her because sometimes he wouldn't even let her get up to use the bathroom. But Y/n loved that Marcus was always there for her. She was also always there for him as well.

641 words