stressedd (NJ)

3rd person pov
Noah was filming his movie "A quiet place 2" in Canada. (i'm pretty sure they actually filmed it in Canada, because they have a barn there labeled as "The abbots barn." Thats actually really cool though LOL)

Which left Y/n in London alone. He's been gone for about 1 month now and it hasn't been the same for Y/n. They wanted to talk everyday on the phone, but she knew that Noah was busy with work and didn't want to bother him.

While Noah was filming, Y/n was doing school. She has been really stressed lately and has barely gotten any sleep because of it. Usually, Noah is the one that helps her with her school and calms her down. But of course, he was filming and didn't want him to get stressed.

She's been getting piles of homework, and non-stop tests. She studies and does her work until 4am every morning, and gets like 2 hours of sleep a day ever since he left.

While she was doing her homework, she heard a ringing noise coming from her phone. She checked her phone and saw that Noah was calling her.

She wanted to answer but at the same time she didn't. She wanted to talk to Noah because she missed him so much, but she looks like a mess! Not that she cares that Noah sees when she looks bad, but she looks like she's barely gotten any sleep, and her room is a mess because of how stressed she has gotten.

When she's stressed, she tends to throw things around, and Noah really helps her calm down from them. But, he isn't even here to do it.

She takes a deep breath and answers the phone. She angles the phone for only him to see her ceiling, so he doesn't see what's going on with her and her room.

"hey bubs!" Noah greets her. "Hi babe." She says back with a little raspy voice. If your wondering why she has a raspy voice, it's because she was doing homework and let's say she got a little to stressed and started crumpling the papers and yelling from the top of her lungs.

"Hey, why can't I see you? I only see your ceiling." Noah says sadly. "Oh I uhm..am...uhm..cleaning my room." She says slowly trying to think of a way for him not to see it. "Why were you hesitating is something wrong?" Noah asks concerned. "Nope! So, How's Canada?" Y/n says trying to change
the subject.

"Y/n..Please, Can i see your face? I haven't seen you in a month and I really want to see you." Noah begs. Y/n sighs. "Fine.." She places her phone in front of her, her phone leaning on her mirror. Noah can see her, her bedroom, and the crumpled paper in front of her from the angle she put her phone at.

Noah scanned her screen and saw her tear stained face, her eye bags, the crumpled paper in front of her, and the mess behind her. It looks like a whole animal attacked her room or something.

"Y/n, what happened?" He asks concerned. Y/n started to tear up. "I've been so stressed with school Noah! I cant, i've barely gotten any sleep, it's so stressful! Noah, please help me." She says with a sad voice and tears falling down her face. That broke Noah's heart, he knew that he was one of the only people that can calm her down.

"Y/n can you do something for me please?" Noah says softly. She nods agreeing. "Get some sleep, and take a day off from schools tomorrow." He says softly as well. "But Noah! I cant miss a day of school." Y/n says and she continues to rant on about the tests and the work until she was cut off by Noah. "Y/n...please?" Noah begs. "Fine..." She gave in. Noah smiled. They talked until 12 am. "Okay bubs i'm gonna go so i can get some rest." Noah says.

"aww okay. love you." Y/n says sadly. "love you too." Noah says before hanging up.

———-

The next day Noah texted his Manager if he can take a few days off so he can see his girlfriend. Surprisingly, they said yes!! Also, The producers and directors were okay with him going for. His mom was also okay with them going back to London. She was honestly really happy that he cared that much for her.

After he was done filming for the day, he looked at the earliest flight he can get so he can meet up with Y/n. He found a flight at 11 pm and his flight was at 3am so he probably had to get ready quickly. Noah's mom, Katy, texted Y/n's mom about it and told her that he was surprising Y/n. She told Katy how much Y/n missed Noah and how badly she was stressing.

————-

It was 1am, Katy and Noah made it to the Airport and boarded the plane at 2:45. The flight was 7 hours so if they made it at 9am. Y/n's mom picked them up from the airport and talked about how much Y/n talked about Noah the whole time he was gone.

It made him happy hearing all the things she said. They finally made it to her house. "Her bedroom is upstairs if you want to go there." Y/n's mom said to Noah. He nodded and placed his things in their living room. He walked up the stairs and opened the door to her room.

He saw that her room was a mess. He saw crumpled papers, her stuff scattered around the room, and her clothes everywhere. Y/n was a very clean girl but when she was stressed she turned into a messy one.

Noah knew that when Y/n gets stressed she starts to throw things around, but it never got this bad. This girl must've been so stressed. He laid down on her bed, she wasn't home yet because she was at school. She didn't get out until 1:30 so they had about 4 hours until she comes home.

He decided to clean up her room so she doesn't have to stress about cleaning it herself. While he was back in London, he wanted to spend all the time he had with her. Since he wasn't gonna be here for too long.

While he was cleaning, Y/n's mom and Katy went upstairs and saw Noah cleaning her room. They peaked into the room and smiled at him. He returned it.

After 3 hours of cleaning her room and bathroom, he laid down resting. It was already 1 o clock and wanted to text Y/n.

THE TEXT:

Noah:
Hey love, how are you?

Y/n:
I'm fine. miss you though :(

Noah:
Miss you too bubs. when do you come home?

Y/n:
I'm walking rn why?

Noah:
oh just wondering because I wanted to facetime you later.

Y/n:
Sorry, I can't I have so much homework to do :(

END OF TEXT

Once he got that text, he knew that she was stressed just by the thought of homework.

Y/n finally made it home. She was so tired from school. She had her hood up and her feet were killing her.

She opened the front door and yelled, "MOM IM HOME!!" She went upstairs looking down at the floor. She was walking very slowly because of how much her feet killed her. Once she made it to her bedroom door and looked at it and groaned, "UGH I DON'T  WANT TO DO HOMEWORK!" and she stomped her feet on the floor. She looked back down at the floor and started walking in her bedroom.

"hey how was school?" She heard someone in her bedroom ask. "Mom it was good. please get out-" She started before she looked up and saw Noah. Her face turned from sad to happy once she saw him. He stood up and she ran to him and gave him a tight hug. "i missed you." She whispered into his chest. "I missed you too bubs." He said and kissed her forehead. They stayed like that for a good 3 minutes and pulled away. She then noticed her room wasn't messy anymore.

"Did you-" She started. "yes, i cleaned your room." He smiled at her. She returned it back. "I was so sad when I saw you stressed at the call. I wanted to be here to help you, so I'm gonna be here for a week!" He says excitedly. She smiled widely and gave him another hug. They both laid down on her bed and watched the movie "Parasite" together. While they were watching, Y/n's mom and Katy walked in. They smiled at her. "I see your not stressed anymore."
Y/n's mom said happily.

"Yup! Noah is here!!" Y/n answered excitedly, Which made Noah smile at the girl. Their moms left the room and Noah played with Y/n's hair. The rest of the week they spent everyday together, Y/n's mom let Y/n not go to school while he was here because she wanted you to take a rest from being stressed.

The week Noah was there was amazing. Y/n wasn't stressed anymore and after that, while Noah was still filming, he would FaceTime her everyday so he can help her incase she gets stressed.