accusations (HF)

3rd person pov

Henry's dad didn't know that Henry was in a relationship with Y/n. He just thought she was Henry's best friend.

Y/n was really helping Henry get over the whole "His dad is a murderer" thing. Henry did everything to show that his dad didn't do it, even if he knew he did it. Henry just wanted his family to be together again. Like how it was before all of this.

Y/n was hanging out at Henry's house, they were in his room. Y/n was laying on his bed while Henry played some violin music for her. He loved that Y/n enjoyed his violin music because every time she came over, she would always ask him to play it for her.

What they didn't know, was that Henry's dad was home. It's not like they didn't like him, it's just Henry wants Y/n to be safe, and who knows what his Dad might do to her.

"Hey henry can I talk to you?" His dad says opening the door looking at us. When he opened the door, both of their attention went to his Dad. Y/n didn't know how to feel about his Dad.

Henry looked at Y/n and then back at his Dad then nodded. They both left the room, which left Y/n alone.

Jonathan brought Henry to this little extra bedroom they had in their house. It was quite nice if you ask me. "what's up dad?" Henry asks. "That girl in your room...who is she?" Jonathan questions.

Henry was debating if he should tell his Dad thats his girlfriend or not. But then if he didn't, it would sound like he's ashamed of their relationship.
"Oh Y/n?" Henry asks. He nods. "She's uhm...my girlfriend." Henry says with his head down.

Jonathan sighs. "why didn't you tell me?" He asks. "Well I couldn't! You had all this stuff going on in your life." Henry says truthfully. Jonathan walks closer to him. "I wouldn't trust her if I were you."Jonathan says making Henry lift his head up to look at him. "w-wait why?" He asks curiously.

"I know something about her and her family that you don't know." Jonathan says raising his eyebrows. Henry was confused. He gave his dad a confused look. "what are you talking about?" Henry asks. "Her family is the one that murdered the mother. Not me." Jonathan lied. Truth was, he wanted to make her and her family to look like the bad guys.

"you're lying." Henry says in disbelief. "I'm not." His dad says sternly. "Do you trust me?" Henry nods. Of course he trusted him. "Then believe me when I say her and her family aren't good. You're dating a daughter of a killer." Jonathan says looking him straight in the eye.

This made Henry build his anger up. He knew it wasn't true because Y/n was always there for him, and her parents are so sweet. Well, it could always be the people you don't except.

"LIES!" Henry yelled at his dad. "listen to me." His dad said calmly. "YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR! STOP BLAMING Y/N SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU!! WHILE YOU WERE ALL OUT Y/N WAS THE ONE THAT COMFORTED ME!" Henry said screaming in anger. "Yes." His dad said. "what?" Henry says confused.

"She does that so that you wouldn't think her family did it. YOU DON'T SEE WHAT IM SAYING?! SHES DOING THIS BECAUSE SHE KNOWS YOU WOULD NEVER ACCUSE HER KF DOING IT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER!" Jonathan said yelling at the last parts. Henry was speechless. He didn't know what to say or do. There was one thing he knew though, that his dad lied and blamed everyone just to get out of it. Even though, truly he knows he did it.

"STOP LYING TO ME. I KNOW YOU DID IT! I DID EVERYTHING TO PROTECT YOU FROM GETTING CAUGHT BUT YOU'RE JUST DOING IT TO YOURSELF AT THIS POINT." Henry says with anger. "don't you ever accuse of Y/n and her family for something I know they would never do." Henry says before leaving and slamming the door. He left his dad in there.

Henry walked back to his room seeing Y/n on his bed. She was on her phone. Once she heard the door open she looked up. "Hey love." Henry says sweetly as he goes to sit next to her. "hey. what happened?" Y/n asks concerned.

"Stuff. He was accusing you and your family of doing it." Henry says looking at her. Once she heard those words she started to feel sad. Her and her family did nothing to Jonathan and now he's just trying to frame her family of it. "But..we didn't do it. Why is he accusing me?" She says sadly.

"I know. I know. I told him that. I know you and your family would never do that." Henry says putting his head on her shoulder.

She loved that Henry was always there for her. Always defending her. Henry also loved it as well, when she was always there for him. Also, always defending her....