guilty (NJ)

(i literally can't get over this picture)

NOAHS POV
So, I've been filming my movie "No sudden move" for about a month now and I've been crazy busy. Before I left to travel, I promised Y/n that we would FaceTime a lot when I was gone.

I know she's been looking forward to them ever since. Every week she would text me asking "hey can we FaceTime?" Every time I would reply with "Busy can't sorry." Which I knew hurt her. Sometimes when she asked me if we could FaceTime I knew she was stressed out. As much as I wanted to FaceTime her, I couldn't because of how busy I was with filming. I knew I hurt and I felt so bad for doing it, and I felt like a bad boyfriend.

All we really texted about was her saying "I love you and have fun!" and me replying "love you too"

But I missed hearing her voice and seeing her. I honestly felt bad for ignoring her.

Until I came up with a genius plan. I was gonna surprise her! We finished filming a few days ago and I haven't told Y/n that we finished. I texted my mom to tell Y/n's mom that I'm surprising her.

I'm so excited! I missed her so much. Anyways, my flight was at 4am and it was currently 12am, so I had to get rest.

4 HOURS LATER
We made it to the airport. I came in a blue hoodie with maroon sweatpants. I was inexplicably excited.

After the plane, I finally arrived. I saw Y/n's mom waiting for us and we speed ran to her. "hi!!" she says pulling me and my mom into a hug.

She drove us to her house and on the ride there she was talking about how sad Y/n was and how much she missed me.

The guilt covered me when she talked about how sad
she was about him not texting her back.

Once we reached her house, I walked inside and heard music coming from upstairs. "She's upstairs" Y/n's mom whispered to me. I nodded and quietly walked up the stairs.

I reached her door and stood in front of it for a few seconds. I knocked at the door and heard a voice from inside saying "coming mom!" Then, I heard familiar footsteps getting louder.

It's crazy how I knew what her footsteps sounded like.

She opened the door while her eyes down and said "yeah what's up mom" absentminded. She then snapped her head up and looked at me.

She quickly smiled and hugged me tightly. I immediately hugged back of course.

I missed this.

"I missed you." She whispered into my chest. "I missed you too." I replied rubbing her head.

We pulled away, she smiled at me and grabbed my hand pulling me into her room.

"why didn't you tell me you were coming?" She questioned. "I wanted to surprise you because I felt really bad ignoring you while I was gone filming." I said truthfully.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. She sat down on her bed and held her hands out signaling me to sit down with her.

I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. She looked up at me and smiled, "How was filming?" She asked. "It was fine. But, I missed you a lot" I said and kissed her nose.

We watched a movie together after that and we spent much more time together. I felt way better.

(if you saw me post this before....you didn't)