jealous (HF)

HENRY'S POV
So, I've been suspended from school for a few days because of the..you know. I'd rather not talk about it because it just makes me sad thinking about it. All I wanted was to become a family again.

Its been awhile since I've hung out with Y/n. Her parents didn't want her hanging out with me while I was suspended, but today was my last day!! So, Y/n and I organized a hangout again.

I missed her so much, she was one of the only people that comforted me during this, I miss her so much.

I walked into school with a smile on my fave, excited to see Y/n. I saw Y/n and started to talk towards her, and then I saw a boy in-front of her, and they were talking. Not only that but he was flirting with her? I could tell you right now, it wasn't really good flirting.

He was winking at her, and randomly pulled her into a hug rubbing her back? She just stands there as if she doesn't know he's flirting.

I've got to admit, I get jealous pretty easily, and this definitely didn't help. Seeing this just made my smile drop. As I continued to watch it happened, my blood boiled, and my jealousy started to go up.

I haven't seen her in 2 weeks, and when I finally get to see her, there's a boy flirting with her, and she does nothing about it.

I left the school and ran home, not wanting to see it anymore.

After two hours of pacing around my room, for some weird reason I kept rethinking about it. I mean obviously because it's my girlfriend and another boy flirting with her.

I then heard a knock at my door. I slowly opened it and was greeted by Y/n. "Hey babe! Why weren't you at school today?" She asked curious.

"Well I was at school." I answered sadly. She looked at me weirdly. "Why didn't you come up to me? And why did I not see you?" She asked gently.

Oh no. It's coming back again. I felt a sting in my eyes. The sting that comes in your eyes when your about to cry. And it wasn't the good kind of tears. Tears started to slowly fall down my cheeks, and she looked at me concerned.

"Hey, hey what's wrong love?" She asks gently and pulls me into a hug rubbing my back. "Who was that guy?" I whisper.

"Hm? What guy?" She asked confused kissing my head.

"The guy that was flirting with you!" I raised my voice a little, she pulled away and looked at me.

She caresses my face and wipes away the tears falling down my face with her soft thumb. She weakly smiles at me and I look down.

"Henry, that's just my friend, and honestly I couldn't even tell he was flirting." She started. "Because it wasn't that good." She whispered making me lightly chuckle.

"I thought you were gonna find someone better." I said sadly. She lifted my chin up with her fingers and made me look at her in the eyes.

"Henry, I love you and only you. You don't need to be jealous. " She smiled gently. I gently nodded and smiled back at her, she kissed my nose then my forehead, then pulling me into a hug. "I missed you so much babe." She rubbed the back of my head.

"I missed you so much." I sniffled. "You don't have to be jealous anymore, because there's no other guy I would want to be with other than you." She kissed my head making me blush. She didn't see it since my head was hurried in her chest.

After that, she brought me to my bed and we cuddled, we took a day off from school the next day, and spent the day together. We watched movies, cuddled, and baked cookies. I also brought her to the beach to watch the sunset together.