otis's dad (OL)

3rd person pov

Otis's dad didn't really like Y/n for some reason. But, she made Otis happy. They were such a cute couple but of course being the mean dad he is, didn't support the relationship.

Otis was chilling in his room with his dad. He wanted to go to the pool to meet up with Y/n. Both of them were just sitting in the room doing nothing. Just laying on the bed.

Otis got up and walked to the door about to open it. Otis's dad heard his movement and sat up.

"where do you think you're going?" Otis's dad asked. "The pool, to meet up with Y/n." Otis answered. "No you arent." Otis's dad replied. "She isn't good for you. You can do better." That made Otis mad. He loved Y/n and she didn't even do anything to his dad for him to say anything bad about her.

"nonsense. she's amazing." Otis said scoffing. "Trust me honey boy she's gonna break your heart soon." His dad said raising his eyebrow.

Otis turned to his dad and walked over to him. He sat on his bed and was facing his dad.

"lies. she would never. we love each other too much." Otis denied.

"You're gonna tell me i'm lying?" His dad said lightly laughing. Otis nodded agreeing that he's lying. His dad just went on ranting about why and how y/n is gonna dump is butt soon. But Otis believed none of it. He had enough of his dad saying these mean things about his girlfriend.

"SHUT UP!!" Otis yelled at his dad angrily. His dad just stared at him blankly for a second and then just kept going with his list. "BE QUIET AND LET ME TALK." Otis yelled sternly. "Y/N IS THE AN AMAZING GIRLFRIEND AND SHE WOULD NEVER DO ANY OF THIS STUFF TO ME!! WHY CAN YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR ME?!" Otis said with the mixed of Annoyed and Anger.

"I know Y/n. I know her family. I know what goes around in there." His dad says sitting up now sitting across from Otis.

"WHY CANT YOU JUST BE HAPPY IM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEBODY THAT LOVES ME?!" Otis says raising his voice. "Because, She doesn't love you. ARE YOU NOT LISTENING?!" His dad says raising his voice towards the end.

"WHEN YOU'RE NOT HESR Y/N IS THE ONE THAT TAKES CARE OF ME." Otis says sighing. Once he calmed down for a little. "I've been always waiting for you to act like a dad to me. But I never got it." Otis says starting to tear up. "I need you to make me a promise."

"Promise me that you will be better to me and that you will be happy for my relationship with Y/n." Otis says holding his pinky out.

"I promise I will be a better person to you and will support your relationship." His dad says also holding his pinky out.

Otis slaps his pinky. "No, these aren't one of your little games." Otis says after hitting his hand "NONE OF YOUR LITTLE GAMES."

"No games." His dad said sternly.

Otis rolled his eyes at him and his dad saw it. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me." His dad said pointing his finger in-front of Otis's face.

"give me a cigarette." Otis ordered. "you want a cigarette?" His dad asks. "give me it." Otis says sternly.

Otis's dad gets a cigarette and lights it up. "Here." Otis's dad said and threw it in Otis's hair. "OW." Otis says putting his hand on the place where his Dad burned him.

"Don't you ever disrespect me." His dad said getting up. They had a whole argument and then Otis's dad starting hitting Otis.

After that, His dad drove away and Otis walked to the pool. His head was still burned from the cigarette his dad threw at his head.

Otis saw Y/n at the pool. Y/n heard footsteps and turned around. She saw Otis and ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi!!" She said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hi.." Otis says sadly. "what's wrong honey boy?" Y/n questions.

"My dad..." Otis says tearing up. Seeing Otis like this broke her heart. She didn't like his dad and she knew that his Dad didn't like her. But she had no idea why. She thought it was of something she did or said.

She pulled Otis into a hug and his head was hurried into her chest. She ran her fingers threw his hair and while she was she heard him wince, which made her question.

She pulled away and looked at Otis confused. "What's wrong?" She asks sadly. "My dad burned me earlier.." Otis says while a tear rolls down his face.
Y/n started to tear up because she knew Otis was in pain. She wiped away his tears and hugged him. After, they went to his room and she helped him go to bed. She was always the one that helped calm him. She always knew how to calm him.