comfort (JW)

suggested by lovingfive  <3

3rd person pov
Y/n didn't go to school today. Which worried Jack. She would always tell him if something was wrong and Jack doing the same. But this time she didn't.

Y/n has been going crazy. I mean she's been going through some hard time at home. She's been getting super stressed with school and she's been having panic attacks.

She hasn't told Jack obviously, she didn't want to make him worry.

But when Jack found out she didn't go to school it made him get suspicious. He left school early to go to Y/n's house. How sweet.

He walked to Y/n's house and knocked on her front door hoping it was Y/n. But it wasn't.

"Hey Jack!" Y/n's mom greets.

"Hi! Is Y/n here today?" Jack asks looking around secretly.

"Oh yes! She's been in her room all day and yesterday too." She claims. "But don't expect a lot from her because she's been really stressed lately and everywhere."

Hearing that made Jack's heart break. He was so confused on why she didn't tell him.

"Oh okay. Thank you." He half smiles at her and walks in.

He walks upstairs and knocks at Y/n's door.

"Mom?" Y/n answers with a raspy voice. Probably from crying or maybe she just woke up.

"No, it's me." Jack said nervously.

Y/n's eyes widened because she didn't know Jack would come over.

"Im coming." She sniffles.

She opens the door and sees Jacks face. Jack looks at her and sees her pale, tear stained cheeks and messy hair. What ever was making her stressed got to her badly. 

"Oh Love." Jack says pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry." Y/n sobs onto Jack's jacket. They fell onto the floor hugging.

"Shh..Shh, it's okay." He rubs her back comforting her. She hugs him tighter not wanting to let him go.

"What's wrong love? Why didn't you tell me you were stressed?" Jack asked concerned. "I'm sorry! I just didn't want you to worry about me. I've been so stressed with school." She answers. Just the thought about it made her stressed.

Her breathing started to get heavy and Jack realized obviously.

He pulled away for a second and stared into her eyes and pulled her back into a hug. "Babe you're hearts beating so fast."

Their little bodies were squished together and Y/n didn't want to let go.

"Come on you need to breathe, in and out, in and out." Jack repeated. Y/n followed Jack as he kept encouraging her and did it with her.

After a few times, her breathing got better and she had better control over it.

"Do you feel better?" Jack asked kissing her forehead.

"Much. Thank you." She smiled.

He smiled back at her. He stood her up and brought her to her bed. He laid down and then her, placing her head on his chest while he played with her hair.

"Why didn't you go to school?" Y/n asked.

"Because, I noticed you weren't there and I was concerned for you. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He answered softly.

He rubbed her back because it always calmed her.

"Love you." She said. "Love you too" was the last thing she heard before falling asleep. "Love you more babe." He said caressing her tear stained cheek.