fights and make up (HF)

Y/n's pov

It's been really hard for Henry. I mean imagine finding out that your dad is a killer. Today at school, I was stopped by the guidance counselor asking me if she could have a word with me. I looked at Henry and he nodded at me telling me to go.

I followed her and she brought me to her office, "you can have a seat." she told me as she sat down.

I nodded and took a seat in front of her. She looked at me for a few seconds before saying, "So, you have a good connection with Henry Fraser correct?" She asked. I nodded and mumbled "yes."

She nodded in response and placed her papers down carefully. "I believe you have also heard about the things with his dad correct?" She questioned. "Yes I have." I answer with a half line smile.

"Now, I'm gonna tell you this now. If I was you, I would stay away from Henry for now. I mean we don't know what he or his dad is capable of." She instructed sternly.

She wasn't me though. Why is she telling me this? Henry wouldn't hurt me, I know he wouldn't.

"I'm sorry but I can't stay away from Henry." I answered. As I said that, I took my bag and walked out the room ignoring her calling my name to come back.

I walked home and saw people crowding my house. My dad was talking to one of the officers there. "Dad what's happening?" I ask looking around at everyone. "Nothing honey, just go to your room please." He said softly and then goes back to talking to the officer.

I nodded in response and go upstairs.

15 minutes later while I'm doing my homework my dad enters my room making me look up from my paper. "Hey dad." I say looking back down at my paper. "Hey sweetie. So I finished taking to the Officers, and they want you away from Henry for now." He sits at the end of my bed. I turn around to look at him and he looks down at his lap once I do.

My dad knows how much I love Henry. "But dad-" I begin. "Just- Please." He says softly. As much as I didn't want to, I nodded agreeing. "Thanks for understanding." He says and then leaving my room.

I can't stay away from Henry though. Just in time, I got a text. From Henry.

HENRY 🤍
H: hey, miss you.
Y: miss you too xx
H: btw, what did the counselor talk to you about?
Y: uhm...just telling me to stay away from you...

Sending that text made me feel guilty. 

H: wait what ?
Y: i know! but don't worry I didn't listen to her.
H: good because can you meet me at the park at 7 tonight?
Y: ofc see you there xx

My dad told me to stay away from Henry, but I couldn't. I had to meet up with Henry. I mean I always helped Henry when his dad yelled at him or when he found out you know about his dad..

A few hours later...

It's 6:55, I have to meet Henry at the park but I can't tell my dad I am so.

I walk down the stairs and see my dad in the kitchen reading a newspaper. "Hey where are you going?" He questions. "I'm gonna go on a walk." I say. He raises his eyebrows at me, "Okay just don't be gone for too long." He instructs.

I put my shoes on and walk to the park. When I get there I see Henry sitting at one of the picnic tables. I walk over there, he sees me and pulls me into a tight hug.