halloween (JW)

3rd person pov
It was halloween day. Y/n dressed up as a Cheerleader. Y/n, Jack, and Auggie were kinda like a trio. Y/n and Jack were a couple. But whenever all 3 of them hung out Auggie always felt like a "3rd wheel." But, Jack and Y/n always included him. They always told each other everything and were always there for each other. At least, that's what Y/n thought.

Y/n's dad dropped her off at school and Y/n saw Auggie walking in the front of the school. She knew it was Auggie because he told you what he was gonna be last minute last night. He didn't tell Jack Will thought. He told you only because you guys were already texting each other last night when he found out his first costume was ruined.

Y/n ran up to Auggie. "boo!!" Y/n yelled creeping up on Auggie. He flinched and turned around. He saw Y/n and smiled. They both gave each other a hug. "happy halloween!!" Auggie said. Y/n returned the statement.

You guys were walking down the hallway's together. You saw everybody high-giving Auggie. His favorite holiday was Halloween because he liked the fact how he could dress up and cover his face.

We made it to class and before we walked in Mr. Browne lightly tapped your shoulder. "Y/n. Can I talk to you real quick?" Y/n looked at Auggie. "Go in the classroom i'll meet you inside." Y/n told Auggie. He nodded. Y/n followed Mr.Browne. They didn't go too far away from the classroom. Actually, they were just outside of it.

Auggie walked into the classroom excited to show Jack his new costume! He wanted it to be a surprise for Jack.

He saw him sitting with Julian.

"I swear if looked like him, I swear I'd put a hood over my head" Auggie heard Julian say.

"If I looked like him I think I'd kill myself." Auggie heard Jack say.

Julian always bullied Auggie, but he didn't expect Jack to do the same. Hearing those words come from
Jack's mouth hurt Auggie. He thought they had a real friendship.

"why do you hang out with him so much Jack?" Julian asks.

Jack looks around to see if Auggie is around and says. "I don't know, Mr.Tushman asked me to be his welcome buddy and now he's always following me." Jack says.

Auggie didn't know was worst. Hearing Jack saying those words after he thought they had an amazing friendship or actually that was the worst.

Auggie ran out of the room. Y/n saw him run out of the room. "One second Mr.Browne." Y/b says starting to go after Auggie.

"Auggie!!" Y/n called his name after they reached the outside of the school.

He looked back and took off his mask. He was comfortable with showing his face to you and Jack. Well, now I guess just you. Auggie was very comfortable around you and Jack. I'm pretty sure after that, he's comfortable just around you.

"what's wrong?" Y/n asked him seeing tears roll down his face.

"I don't know! Ask your boyfriend!!" Auggie raised his at you. He turned back and started to talk again. You stand there for like a few seconds confused and walk to Auggie.

"Wait. What do you mean? Jack is your friend." You question. "No he isn't!!" Auggie yells. "Jack is one of the good ones. What do you mean? He wouldn't do this to you." You say still confused.

"There are no good ones!!" Auggie says. "woah woah. tell me what happened." You instruct him.

"He said if he looked like me he'd kill himself." Auggie says at a sad tone and breaks down. You pull him into a hug.

You are still very confused because Jack would never say that. "why would he say that.." you say under your breath.

Auggie let's go of the hug. You see his mom walking towards you. You feel so bad for Auggie. You're also really disappointed and confused why Jack would say that. Jack loved the group.

Auggie walked with his mom and he turned around and gave you a quick wave. You returned it back.

"I need to talk to Jack..." You thought.

Part 2?

725 words