halloween (JW) pt2

3rd person pov

It was the day after halloween. Auggie was in school and walking up to his locker. He didn't want to talk to Jack but, his locker was right next to his.

Jack was next to Auggie also in his locker. He kinda noticed that he wasn't talking to him and it made him confused. They usually do like a little handshake when they see each other.

"Auggie are you okay?" Jack asks.

"I'm fine." Auggie answers and slams his locker door.

This only made Jack more confused. He had no idea what he did or what happened.

Y/n made it to school and also went to her locker and took her books for her class. Her locker was farther away from Auggie and Jack's locker. All Y/n could think about is what Jack said.

I know it sounds weird but she believed what Auggie said. Y/n probably should've asked Jack about it but Auggie didn't want her to talk to him about it. So, she understood.

She still couldn't believe that Jack said that. It didn't really seem like Jack. As much as she didn't want to believe it was real, she had to. Auggie wouldn't frame Jack for doing something for no reason. Jack was one of the nicest people to Auggie.

Y/n knew that Jack was friends with Julian before. Possibly, Julian could've brainwashed Jack to say those stuff. There's no way though. They were middle schoolers that just wanted to have fun.

Y/n walked to class and sat behind Auggie. Class was kinda awkward for Jack and Auggie because they sat right next to each other.

It was lunch time. Auggie was sitting alone at the table waiting for Y/n to get her lunch. Jack walks up to Auggie with his lunch. "Hey what's wrong?" Jack questions.

Auggie doesn't answer. "Hey Jack! Sit with us!" Julian tells Jack.

Jack looks back at Auggie. Auggie had his head down avoiding eye-contact.

Jack just goes to sit with Julian because he knows Auggie is mad at him, but just doesn't know why.

After Jack left to sit with Julian, Y/n walks up to the table Auggie was sitting at, and sits in front of him.

During lunch,they just kept laughing and talking. The whole cafeteria had all eyes on Auggie. So they were just watching Y/n and Auggie laugh and talk.

Jack constantly kept looking back at Auggie and Y/n.

After lunch, Jack saw his girlfriend walking alone in the hallways. Probably, walking to her locker to get her books for next class.

"Hey Y/n!" Jack says catching up to her.

Y/n turns around at Jack and sends him a half smile. "Hey jack." Y/n says.

"Do you know what's wrong with Auggie?" Jack asks.

"Ghost face." Y/n says blankly.

"what?" Jack will says confused.

"Ghost face. That's all I can say." Y/n says blankly once again and leaves after.

Next class was science. Jack and Auggie sat next to each other and Y/n sat with Summer.

Y/n could tell Jack wasn't paying attention. I mean that dude looked like I was thinking about his whole life again.