𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Her now [s/c] hands placed the body of an unknown female that is dressed in her old attire, she placed the body gently in the middle of the floor. The body had no eyes and teeth. But that wouldn't matter either way.

Lighting a match F/N dropped it in the middle of the floor. The fire growing intensely as the female calmly walked out into the hallway, and out the back door.

In a matter of seconds, the whole manor was on fire. The girl with a now whole new appearance and identity stands in front of the now burning manor.

'𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓?'

She grabbed a knife she had kept from one of her past victims, they usually roam around London a lot as a feared but a common group of attackers. Holding the handle she skewered it between a tree branch nearby, then running straight into it, inflicting a wound upon herself, it would be obvious if it was self-inflicted by hand.

'𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅.'

She pushed herself deep enough into the blade, then pulled away, the blade coming with her body. But with enchanted abilities, her speed is fast enough to go 120mph.

But still, with her speed, she was careful.

'𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅,

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔,
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.'

'I should arrive tomorrow, then it won't be so obvious, saying I got attacked after getting fired would be a good excuse. Having my sort of blood means I can control it. It would look as if the wound is still fresh. But according to the correct information, they didn't get their servants by begging at their front door, no... Then... Yes, that's a good idea.'

'𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝑲𝒊𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒋𝒊-𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂'

Observing, a good way of learning, staying in an alleyway and using an old breathing method she used to learn to stop the bleeding and her demon blood to make it look fresh.

'𝑵𝒐𝒘, 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓. . . 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚'

Lᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ. . .
𝙵/𝙽 𝙻/𝙽⌫

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝?

𝚈𝚎𝚜⌫ 𝙽𝚘⌫

Lᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ F/ɴ L/ɴ. . .

E̸r̸r̸o̸r̸
Rᴇɪ Lᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ!

(All the current kny characters have been moved to the Tokugawa period)

꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2, 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬. . .꧂

I grabbed another man behind me and sliced him with my blade, sharp yet delicate at the same time.
I slid my blade back in my sheath, In no time he would arrive.
I pretended to wince at the blade in my shoulder,
Currently, I am in my old attire, my that I mean my old uniform, back when I was a hashira...
The hashira of Virtue.
Breath of virtue.
Ah, old memories, but yes I will be posing as my old self,
Yes, I was a demon slayer in the Tokugawa period, but I wasn't very noticed for my strength, I was more noticed for my quick-witted thinking.
The reason I sided with my current master was due to betrayal. Not all of them though, Like Tanjiro for example...
He was so kind and believed me unlike the other hashira, Mitsuri believed me, Shinobu and Rengoku also...
What was I framed for?

Mass murder. During when lower moon 12 had almost killed Tanjiro and his sister.
Apparently, a lot of bodies were found just outside the premises of where Rui was killed, and it was clear that the murders were done with a blade. And due to my old connection with Rui, they suspected me instantly. Rui and I met by pure coincidence.
We had formed a bond, I promised to not kill him or his family. And he promised to not tell me demon slayers, but some found out anyways.

The only person that didn't have someone else to confirm their alibi was me.
I got chased down after escaping death by the wind and serpent pillar.

But for him, he saw something in me. He saw me differently from the other moons. I got revenge on the one that framed me. And here I am.

After being the one to find the blue spider lily Muzan gave me a place out of the country out of worry for my health. He values me and doesn't use me as a pawn.

This truly proves that it is good for all people. Even if it's hard to find.

So now the demons live as 'humans' well, The higher-ups at least. They avoid demon slayer contact.

I stop thinking back, footsteps could be heard behind me.

'now, F/N L/N... Correct?'

Sebastian.

I turned around slowly. Meeting the crimson eyes of the butler, Perfect.
'Who are you?' I glared holes into the man, pretending to wince as I put pressure on my wound.

'You have quite some skills-' he ignored my question,
'How about I offer you a job, room and food included,'

Good. But I can't obey so easily... 'How do I know you won't fire me or use me?' I straightened my back a little more.
The butler chuckles
'It is purely your decision, Miss L/N'

I looked at him with the same glare before letting out a sigh I didn't know I was holding.

'Alright then, the carriage is this way' he gestured his hand outside the alleyway. I nodded in acknowledgement and walked in the direction to find a carriage waiting with a figure inside.

Sebastian came up behind me before opening up the carriage and helping me in.

There he is. Ciel Phantomhive.
He looked up from his lap and looked straight into my eyes.
'F/N L/N, correct?'
I nod.

'Good. We are going to my Manor, You shall work there as a servant... But also...' His eyes wandered to the blade in my shoulder that I was still holding. Ciel then looked back at me to find my face unfazed about it and more looking forward to what he was saying.

He clears his throat 'ahem, I've heard of your skills, we want you coming with us soon to work for the Queen...'
The Queen, huh?
'Alright then' I nod to this information.

'but first, when we get back... I'll get Sebastian to clean up your wounds. Now, tell me more about yourself for now'  he urged me,
Well, this will be fun...

'I was born near Kibutsuji Manor, my parents left me alone to tend to myself when I was 13, but yesterday night, after a noble visited the Manor and shortly after they left.

A fire consumed the entire building, I highly doubt anyone that was there survived, the heat was so intense that even I, who lived at least half a quarter a mile away, heard the crackles of the flames.

So yesterday I moved to London and asked for a job at a tavern, I got the job but when they realised I haven't got a home they fired me for lack of 'needs' '