𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24

!Mentions of Gore!

you've been warned

My hands flew up to my mouth in shock and terror. Children??? All locked up in cages.

No. This can't only be it. Kelvin said he had something for me too. I stumbled a little, the sight was terrifying. Ciel's hands shook as he stares at the sight before him. All mindless looking children, brainwashed locked up in small cages where they couldn't even stand.

I scanned a few of the cages to see the middle cage, a group of little girls where all mindlessly sat on one side, I couldn't see them all.

I felt Ciel's uneven breath beside me and instantly turn my attention to him. He was still, unmoving.

'Oh dear Phantomhive. . .After long years we can recreate that day!' Kelvin spoke in a sick manner.

What a psychopath!

'Oh and [F/N]. . .'He spoke in an odd way, trailing my name. the attention there was instantly diverted to me. Ciel was also curious as to why Kelvin knew me. I am too.

I grip onto the blade in my hand tighter and turn to face him. We were in the middle of the room. I walk closer. dropping my blade next to his wheelchair. I grip both of my hands onto his shoulders, my eyes focusing on his now terrified ones. Joker tried to stop me but Sebastian stopped him, probably out of curiosity about what  I was going to do. 

'Tell me. What do you know about me? How do you know me?'

"𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟎 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐎𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝟎 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐈𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝"

Kelvin was now spitting out words uncontrollably. I was in shock.

'You and Ciel were such beautiful kids. . .I admired Ciel's father, and when I met his child I was delighted. Such youth. . .and beauty. But then. . .There was you. Your father also bought you there about a few weeks before you moved to Japan. Your eyes, they're so. . .precious. When your father introduced me to you, Your eyes were full of fear- Your father-' He proceeded to talk but I couldn't pay attention anymore.

"Your father"

"your. Father"

I picked up my blade quickly but before anyone can stop me or I can cut off his head- he said something I wouldn't think he would know.