𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29

!𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙤𝙡 and blood!

"MASTER!"

"Mey-rin?" Ciel looked up from his paperwork. An irritated look knowing she had probably woken up the guests, 

"You'll wake the guests. Also aren't you supposed to be assisting [F/N] in cooking breakfast for the guests and preparing for the ball?"

Suddenly through the open door, a figure had run and stopped with a skid, Tanjiro and his friends.

"I'm sorry sir! But I have heard someone yelling! Is there anything wrong that we can assist you with?" He said with a determined look.

"How kind of you but no-" "Yes yes! Our other maid, [F/N] is missing!" Mey-rin nodded her head rapidly.

Ciel shot up from his desk in a panic, and Tanjiro's and his friend's eyes widen in pure horror at the news.

"Sebastian!" Ciel yelled, the butler had appeared behind Zenitsu, making him shriek in fear as he jumped behind Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro! Did you see that! He appeared out of nowhere!" The blonde cried.

The burgundy haired boy's eyes narrowed at the butler's inattentiveness. Sebastian's eyes also narrowed, giving the young boy a cold look.

"Yes, My Lord?" He walked over to the teen whose hand was slammed onto his desk.

"Search for [F/N]! Everywhere! Search every room and leave no area untouched. You three!"

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke turned to Ciel with determination, they were willing to do anything to find her and see her safe.

"Search outside. Garden, woods, everything. If you are willing to help that will be your assigned area.  Now go! all of you!" Ciel's eyes were filled with dedication as all the people who were once in his study left to find the missing girl. AS soon as he was alone, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as all confidence drained from his face, he slowly collapsed back into his chair, his hand was still in the same position, on the desk as he looks down at his lap. He slowly shook with apprehension. He couldn't bear the hope of losing her. Not when he was getting attached. He told himself not to get attached to anyone. but it's too late. 

Outside of the manor, the boys had split up, in hopes that it would be faster. Zenitsu cautiously looked around every corner, every tree and every bush before his search took him out of the gardens into a field. There he started to hear something. Faint breathing, a slow heartbeat. He walked towards the sound with fear, slowly walking up a hill, gripping his arms with fear of seeing something that would launch and attack him, but all fear he had before disappeared and was overcome with tranquillity as he saw the girl he was looking for, She looked his she was at peace. He noticed a fairly high-quality tailcoat folded as a pillow for her, He knew it wasn't hers but brushed it off as he was happy to find her. Zenitsu knelt down near her sleeping figure, she looked so at peace he didn't dare to lay a finger on her for fear of disturbing her. Like a porcelain doll.

He just sat there for a moment before reaching out his hand to tuck a hair strand behind her ear.

"[L/N]-san..." He softly spoke but flinched when she started to squirm, her hands moved to rub her eyes as she slowly awoke.

"ah, Zenitsu...good morning" She spoke not taking any mind where she woke up in her drunken state.

"[L/N]-san, What have you been doing? you seem quite tired..." She didn't look very sober, Zenitsu looked around for any signs of how she could've gotten into this state until his eyes landed on seven wine bottles next to her.