𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

A/N

Updated 8/11/22

________

'Chalk, that should do..., give me the heart.' The blonde says as the girl, his assistant hands him a cloth-covered heart, he gently takes it out and places it in the centre of the being, he honestly wouldn't be surprised if the being didn't last long, he will give the creation free will. He was pretty sure that Rei would catch wind of what was going on and quickly eliminate the creation... But anything for the sublime feeling of losing to her again.

'Xurinn, wake up,'

________

'What on earth are you doing, Master? You call those peeling potatoes?' I stare at the disaster Ciel has made while he sat glumly, I heard everything last night, and ever since I haven't seen Sebastian. Well now I have more information, I wouldn't be surprised if he was aware of me...after all, he isn't oblivious. Unlike that idiot- Douma

'ooh~ that looks terrible,' Douma cooed into Ciel's ear teasingly to annoy him, bringing his hopes of peeling potatoes down even worse. 

'Colour leave the poor boy alone,' Douma knows that I'm 'working' for Ciel, but the people around us don't, meaning I have the chance to act like we're close friends. I hug Ciel by the shoulder and told him tightly as a way of 'comforting' him with the disaster of potatoes.

'Now what is this?' A familiar voice called from behind us, 'It looks like a disaster, Master' Ciel's back hunched in guilt, after all...he just ruined all the potatoes.

'Don't tease him like that Sebastian~ poor boy can't do anything right you should know,' I made Ciel's face heat up from pure embarrassment, such a poor soul, 

He chuckles, 'I guess so, but what shall we do with these?' he states at the ruined potatoes, thinking of what to make, and while doing so I was dragged to the side by someone,

'Douma?'
'They're staring at me-!' he whispered into my ear while pointing over to the group of colourful-haired people.
Ah, the demon slayers, how irritating. As much as I do care for them they are being quite a nuisance.
'Don't worry, I'll have a little chat with them,'

I tap his shoulder lightly, he could probably beat them one by one but with them all grouping up, he would stand little to no chance. I walk over to them at a steady pace, seeming to look as calm as possible,

' Ah, sorry you all, it was deemed that you were all looking at my friend there and he's quite nervous,'
They would think that I don't know,
Zenitsu looked too scared to say anything, shaking in his place, I tried putting a hand on his shoulder but he moved away before I tried again and placed my hand on his head,

' Are you alright? It seems like you have just seen the worst scenario,' He calms a little knowing I won't bring any harm to him.

'Ah, Ayaka-san?' I turn to see Rengoku,
'yes?'

'Do you happen to know... What an uppermoon is?' I was silent until I tilted my head, seemingly confused.

'No? Should I?' The group was all stunned and decided to push the topic aside and allow me to have a seat with them.
'No, it's fine... But how about you tell us more about yourself? You seem to be good with the act you were given.' Tanjiro starts, and the rest stare,

'As a child, I was raised in a strict environment, always being asked and ordered to do more than I can, so one day I ran away, far enough to get help, and once I met the person that helped me, later on, he was slaughtered. It was an eventful day for me, I was then betrayed by my friends and I found myself escaping from Japan and coming to work here, I then got fired from a restaurant job and was found by the pha- the circus. As to why I'm good with blades it was a part of my strict training as a child. '

It was basically my story just replaced a few parts here and there.

' oh... I hope you feel a lot safer here now ' Rengoku spoke again while the rest stayed quiet.

Now,

' And what are you all here for? 'they were all silent until Zenitsu surprisingly spoke up,

' A... Friend of ours.. '

What? Do they mean me? Oh of course.

But why? Do they want to take me back to execute me? Even if it was some other reason I still wouldn't go. Plus what are they doing to do? Cut my head off? Even that wouldn't work.

'oh, why? Did something happen to her?'

This time Muichiro replied ' We doubted her... We hurt her... And we want to apologise.. We should have trusted her in the first place..' he surprisingly looked like he was on the brink of tears... The poor boy...

' I'm sorry... 'I forced out. I didn't know what to say or do.

Looking down at my feet I felt a pair of eyes drill themselves into me. Though I didn't let my guard down and kept in the act.

________

We didn't say her gender.

So who are you really Ayaka?