𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

'I've wanted to ask you about something F/N,'
We were in the carriage, I sat next to Sebastian, Ciel opposite us,

'What is the matter, master?' I raised a brow in question. Ciel inhaled deeply before asking,

'Can you tell us more about this 'Rei' and what happened on that night?'

Oh, how fun.

'Well, after it was burned down I heard her body was discovered by some locals who went to investigate after the incident the next forenoon. 'Rei' was a given name, I heard. She also came from Japan like me, -'

My face darkened,

'I heard she used to be one of the best demon slayers, '

Sebastian and Ciel was shocked as to what they were hearing,
I'll spill,

'Demon slayers? who are they? and how do they kill the demons??'

Ah, so many questions.

'In my country, demons were man-eating creatures who would kill ruthlessly, they used to be humans, but with the hands of the demon king, he used their guilt against them, making him the strongest of all, hence the title.'

Sebastian looked like he had many questions swirling around his head, I would if I was a normal person too,

'Please, do tell more.'

I smirked,

'The demons each have their own 'blood demon art'. It is rather useful for combat. The demon king has his servants, upper moons and lower moons. The uppermoons are the strongest out of the ranks, with 1 being knowingly powerful. You could tell if they are a moon if they have a number in their eye, quite interesting. But this is where the slayers come in, they are supposed to protect humans and slaughter the demons, '

Sebastian seemed to have taken the information quite seriously, thinking deeply as it can be seen with a hand on his chin.

Ciel coughs, feeling as if he just drained information out of me,
He stays quiet again before asking once more,

'Uhm, could you tell us about your family, F/N?'

Ah yes. Family

~~~

Young I was, youthful and smart. I had all of what would be known as the perfect child. No, I was moulded and programmed to think so, if one had not grown and raised into a mindset as so shall I cease to exist,

But I have never asked for so,

My parents had quite an odd way of showing affection. It was what I thought was affection.

Manipulation.

'Just half an hour more, then I'll give you all the time you want to go outside alright?'

It's been three hours.

'You spoilt brat! I give you a roof over your head and you dare to leave?! What have I ever done to you?'

Oh, so much dear mother.

I had enough, I didn't care if I wouldn't have the home and adornment that I did. I was old enough to know that what they are doing isn't right. I would rather live a life of prudence than to slowly torture myself with them.

Forcing me to become what they want- to act like a lady and to behave like one too

~~~

'I've gotten over it, of course, I know how to forget about the past, that's when I moved here,'