𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23

!Mentions of Gore!

!you've been warned!

'Yes. . .' Joker replied hesitantly.

He walked to the front where a small stage stood before us. He went up on it and spun his walking stick around.

'Welcome Lord Phantomhive! I hope you're ready!' His accent. . .

Music started playing, 

'Tonights a night like no other!'

I would hope it would be the last night like this too. . .

'We'll whisk you away to a world of enchantment and brave feats of terror.'

The curtains rose and there stood a line of different children in different circus outfits. What is this Baron planning. . . 

Kelvin started clapping his hands childishly with a sick look on his face.

'For our first act, we have our tightrope walker! And you'll notice there's no safety net, It's life or death!-' Joker rose his hand up and directed our eyes to see a girl holding a stick, the long rope in front of her. The second step she took she fell, her head smashing open as blood was seen splattered throughout the small area of the stage.

My eyes widened as I stood up instantly from my seat in shock. Joker looked pained but kept going. Kelvin clapped his hands sickly at the act. I looked at him with angered eyes. What is wrong with these people. I felt and angry aura a few meters behind me, out of the manor too. I turn to see Akaza sitting at the top of a tree. Looking at the act.

A different girl dragged the dead body off the stage as more children pushed a big cage on stage. a board separating the child and the beast in the cage.

'Next up our Lion tamer!' Oh no. . .

a girl pulled back the board.

'Watch as he masters the savage beast!'

as soon as the board was pulled away the Lion lunged at the boy eating him alive. . .

. . .

Eating him.

a child.

I felt sick. But even worse. . .the scent of that- blood.

No! I have to stop myself.

I clamped one of my hands onto my mouth, the other clutching my stomach. stepping backwards slowly in horror making the chair behind me fall. Ciel and Sebastian noticed this but before I can say anything the next act was on. . .

'And now. . .Our deadly accurate knife thrower!' 

Please no. . .

'What will become of this fair Maiden in his talented hand?'

The boy grabbed a knife from a bundle. aiming.

Then throwing.

I couldn't stop myself, the hood fell off my face revealing who I was.

'NO! STOP!'

before anyone knew it. The knife was caught.

Not by Sebastian. I looked behind to find that the window behind me is broken. And Akaza no longer sat on that tree.

But instead was the one who caught the knife with his hand. Right before it hit the girl.

Joker who had his eyes closed opened them. Everyone in the room was stunned.

Of course, they would be. He didn't even look human. But without another word he jumped back out the window and Sebastian continued while the rest of the room looked at the shattered glass behind me.

'It appears to be a girl who went missing in Cornwall. One Elory Nickson.' Sebastian who was now on the stage said when he took off the mask the girl was wearing. Kelvin looked stunned. saddened.

'I'd say that's proof enough. Right as always my Lord'

Kelvin looks towards Ciel as I finally compose myself again.

'Abducting children and forcing them to perform for you. Despicable.' I shot glares towards Baron Kelvin in disgust. 

Just now Joker noticed me and looked at me wide-eyed before calming down. 'You just had to bring the circus home didn't you?'

Kelvin apologies to me and Ciel. But not in a way to say he's sorry for the children. 

'I-I'm sorry. . .The show isn't your taste then?' 'A- Joker! clean up this mess at once!-'

Ciel rose from his seat ' We're finished here.' 

the wine on the table fell.

I stepped towards the man in the wheelchair. Ciel and Sebastian are behind.

'I never knew there was a lifeform worse than the ones of a rat.'

Kelvin looks at me pleadingly, 'I-I don't understand!'

Ciel speaks, 'This will do for the report to the Queen. Just a short message. 'I found the vulgar and slightly perverted brute, hidden away in his foul nest, And I will be the one to dispose of him'' Ciel dropped his cane as Joker came running, aiming a sword at Ciel's neck. But in no time I had my own blade to his own neck from behind, along with Sebastian having a dagger to it also. Ciel's gun at Kelvin's head.

'But. . .My Lord. Lady,'

He sees the blade to Ciel's neck that Joker was holding up and suddenly started freaking out. 'Ah! Joker! what do you think you're doing! take the blade away from Lord Phantomhive at once!'

'But Father I-' I push the blade deeper into his neck and my head closer to his. He looks back at me and pulls the blade back, Sebastian takes it away from him safely.

'Now Kelvin where are the other children you kidnapped?' I ask him, He looks at me then lets out a grin.

'Oh, I see now! You wanted to meet the other children! They're in the cellar! I'll take you there at once!' 'I have something there I want to show you and this is the perfect chance!' He turns to me 

'O-Oh! and you too Lady [L/N]' He smiles.

What.

I freeze and glare at him. Not saying a word.

Joker turns, 'But. . .I thought you were. . .Ayaka-'

I stop him. 'Don't you dare speak of the daughter of the Yashiro commission Kamisato Clan' 

He was confused as to what I was talking about. So was Ciel and Sebastian but they shrugged it off and continued.

We were in an elevator, going down to the 'basement' or what Kelvin says anyway. It was horrid. The way he kept that sick grin throughout the entire way there.

He arrived at the bottom and walked down a hallway. Kelvin was trying to talk to Ciel.

'I'm just so happy you see, I've been filled with regret ever since that faithful day. The same question keeps playing through my mind. 'Why oh why couldn't I have been by your side?''

'Faithfulday? By my side? You loon. What the devil are you on about?'

We stopped at the front of big double doors.

'Atlas there is no amount of regret that can turn back time. B-But I have realised something. . .'

Two children push the door open. . .

'You can't come back it's true but we can recreate history. . .here!Take a look!'

My eyes widen in shock. Ciel lets out a noise of horror.

Oh my. . .

There were cages with children

_____

A/N

DAMN HAVE Y'ALL SEEN DOUMA IN THE NEW EP????
I WANT TO BE DEGRADED, PRAISED ADN TIED UP BY HIM OMFG