𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

'-Because master, It will help us get closer and will get us quite a lot of information,' I try convincing Ciel with truths but instead he kept pushing it away, claiming that he doesn't want to be seen as a 'peasant'
'Well, can you two do it instead?!' I and Sebastian look at him with dissatisfied looks, he's acting as if being near the lower class will give him a disease, honestly how disappointing...
'Sir, I highly doubt the lower class will treat you wrongly we are going to blend in, after all, let's just hope your acting skills are well, let's do a small assessment shall we?'
Sebastian snickers and turns around, Ciel, unfortunately, catching him in the act.

'oi! '
'Now now master, just a small practice- now for a smart disguise you need to have a name and a story that makes sense! What will you say if someone asks for your name?'
'I am Ciel Pha-'
'No master!' I sigh 'to introduce yourself as a lower class you cannot speak with such formality-unless you will make a story that makes sense, Judging by the fact that you can't change your accent as good as us you will have to just make up a story
'say you had to speak formally as a part of your past job, see?'

I'm an amazing teacher,

'Well sorry for not being a creative person who can come up with a story in the blink of an eye,' He grumbles while I face-palm at his expression
'Sebas-chan! What do you think?'
Sebastian sighs at my nickname for him but starts coming up with something anyway,

'Hm, let's say... We were all servants of an abusive master, hence why you are wearing an eyepatch is they ask, we have our accents due to working for him a long time and found the circus as an escape route, our names will be fake-to avoid those who know the ones who work for Phantomhive,'
Sebastian finishes his story and is now standing next to me,

'Kyaaa~ Subarashī!' I jump around in excitement! Hand on Sebastian's shoulder as I stare at him with stars in my eyes, I then grab his face with my hands and drag him down to my height,

'A story that makes sense, including reasons to what we have, a story that will be a perfect connection! A story that is flexible to any questions! How flamboyant!' I smile and is now hugging the butler,
I probably sounded like a dramatic drama teacher, but I honestly didn't care.

'See! This is a truly creative mind!'
Marriage, please.

'Now, Master. You will have to come up with a name since I already have both of you will!'

I drag a chair and sit in front of the two while they sweatdrop at my actions, 'Now! Come up with a name,'
'Ciel!'
'Uh- Finnian?'
'could be better but it'll do- Sebastian!'
'I think a name like Phillip or Henry is a good lower-class name, maybe Albert or Alfred,'

'ahh~ such an amazing idea!' I held his face in my arms, rubbing my cheek against his while Sebastian just smiles,

'Is this favouritism?'

'Whaaat? of course not!' I argue while pointing a finger accusingly at Ciel, he doesn't know anything, I'm just- proud, is all. 

'You are just jealous your butler can do better!' Sebastian holds in a laugh but was caught by the fuming boy.

'Now now, It is time for you to rest master, I shall prepare for tomorrow,' Sebastian helps Ciel to bed and blows out the candle before walking out with me.

'You know Sebas-chan, I never knew we would get along so well, it seems we have much in common that we don't know about,'
He looks over to me from across the table and smiles,

'Neither have I F/N, would you like to chat? We have quite a long time until the next morning unless you are tired of course,'
'my, please don't underestimate me, I can stay awake for hours on end,'
I smile back while resting my hands on the table,
It was late and we were in the townhouse kitchen, a single candle was lighting a small area in front of us, how comfortable.

Though the peace was shortly ended with a cackle,

' Ahh~ Bassy! '
A figure who had just burst through the kitchen door yelled, I couldn't see properly but was quite fed up.

'Please be quiet, and don't make such a loud noise-?' I wanted to know the figures name, judging by the small pause they took on, lighting a few candles also,

'I am Grell Suttcliff! I just had to take this time while William was sleeping to come to see!- Oh? Who are you?'

She just realised I was here. She heard my question so I'm quite disappointed so.
'F/N L/N, a new maid, a pleasure to meet you, Grell, I compliment your style,'

'ooh~ I like you, darling, such an interesting soul'
I honestly don't care who this was, but I like her already.
I giggle and open up again,

'Why thank you, You have quite interesting features yourself,'

I said mentioning her teeth, they were all sharp both upper and lower case. But I doubt she ate humans, I had to say I was kind of jealous, such sharp teeth and they always look clean, unlike- I'm not saying my teeth aren't clean of course not! Just... I wish it was a little more defined,

'F/N, Grell here is a grim reaper, they collect souls of ones before death falls upon them, but he happens to be a real nuisance.'

Huh, 'he'?

'Grell is a man? Oh my, I thought you were a lady!' I exclaim looking shockingly at Grell, Grell's smile falters and turns into a pout.

'No! I am a Lady! Do not use such a word as 'man' on me!' She points a finger at me, now very confused I decide to go with what she wants and view her as a lady,

'uh, alright then, Grell, I suggest you go get some rest, I do hope to meet you very soon,'
With that said, Grell leaves swinging her chainsaw from left to right, I turn to Sebastian who looks absolutely drained and pat him lightly on the back,

'Let's hope that thing go well tomorrow, shall we? , We don't want anything to go terribly wrong of course,'

The butler lifts his head off the table and looks up at me from the position, 'Why yes, that would be a shame if it would to go wrong,'

_________
A/N

Please keep in mind that LGBTQ+ was unknown back then, and even so it was considered a horrible sin.