𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

'I've been toiling away for years now trying to create the perfect prosthetic. And I have!

Yes after mountains of research I've finally discovered the perfect material, something lighter and stronger than wood and possessing the sterile beauty of ceramic, I created what no crafter before me have been able to'

Doc picked up the hand of Joker's prosthesis.

'Although There's a problem with the material and that it is a touch hard to come by

Sebastian recalled, 'Yes now that I recall it I remember your prosthetic having the most marvellous texture, I'd have to say the best comparison would be bone china '

He puts his hand in his chin, smirking. 

'I'm glad that you can appreciate its beauty, Black!' Doc turned to him with a gleeful smile. But then puts a hand on his forehead.

'But sadly you are off the mark. You're comparing my work to cattle bone china. It's far more special than that you see.'

'Of course, you mention your use of special materials' I spoke while adjusting Joker's rope tighter.

'Exactly! Yes! Very special! Materials I can only get here,'

Ciel realizes in shock as well as I.

'Wait- hold on. . .they're!'

'Yes. And it saves the trouble of dumping them somewhere, waste not what not I always say'

This is vile! How could anyone bring themselves to kill children! In a cruel way!

Joker started to shake.

'huh. . .It can't be!' He started screaming and crying, I lower down to loosen the ropes and get them off. It's not like he can do anything now.

'Why must all the patients react that way?'

He started talking nonsense about getting hired and being now unemployed.

during that quick moment of time, I had made Joker. . .A little, refreshment we can say.

I turn to Joker while Ciel's and Sebastian's attention was on the Doc. I leaned down with a small glass in my hand, then used my other hand to cover his eyes,

'Drink, trust me,' Joker without hesitation drank what I gave him without looking, His breathing started to become uneven as he looked at me with pleading eyes,

'What do you want?' I ask him, His arms shakily raised.

'I want to be. . .complete.'

'Don't worry, your dreams will come true.'

Suddenly I heard a metal door open. I turn back to see Doc pulling a girl out of the cage.

I screamed loudly as Sebastian's eyes widen,

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, whispering into my ear,

'shh, come on, Rei, you are a strong being,'

I yell 'Stella!' Doc ignored me and continued to pull he, laying her on the table and Douma held me there.

'Ahh [F/N]-chan, you're such a strong woman, surely a girls death can't affect you that much, Master would be sad.' I freeze and tears stopped flowing down my cheeks. Sebastian and Ciel looked.

'What Master?' Ciel asked.

But before anything Ciel was yelling as The doc stabbed a weapon straight through the girl.

I gasp but nothing more.

Sebastian started to comfort Ciel. But I couldn't help but look at the body.