Prologue ✔

I sat on my big, comfy, seat, holding my head as I groaned. Sounds very dramatic but yep, I guess you can say I'm very exaggerated as fuck.

Massive headaches attacked. God, I hate this feeling, but every damn time it's worth the pain, though sometimes I regret drinking too, and this is one of those days. I regretted going out with my mates last night, even though it's a normal Friday night thing.

Niall called me this morning and he's complaining about his headache too, well, obviously, from what I remember Niall and I drank a lot, like triple of what our mates had. Well, Niall Horan, it's happening to me too.

"Mr. Hood, Mr. Hood!" Janine, my secretary, called me and I turned to her, raising my eyebrows.

"What?" I snapped. Well, who wouldn't be a grumpy ass boy at 7 am in the morning with a hangover?

She looks nervous, her hand holding unto the papers she's holding are fidgety. I immediately felt bad for snapping at her, I mean, she's just doing her job- what am I even thinking and saying right now?

"There's a girl that's here to apply for your PA." She replied after a few seconds and my mouth formed a 'o'.

"Already?" I replied, kind of interested. "Okay, let him in." I added and sat up straight on my seat, I need to look formal and boss-looking-worthy.

"It's a her."

"Eh, I don't care." I rolled my eyes and searched through my papers, god, this is a lot of work-

Wait what? A girl?

"Come in." Janine said a little bit loud and the door opened slowly, revealing a small petite girl.

"Hi." The girl squeaked. I looked at her, closely. She looks familiar.

I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking, as she walk forward, the clearer I see and I widened my eyes at the realization.

Oh shit.

"I'm Maria Samantha Johnsons." She introduced herself, then looked at the floor.

I know, I know.

She's so shy she can't even make an eye contact with me. Well, expected of Samatha. She really is an introvert girl.

"Don't you remember me?" Was the first thing I asked, sounding a bit informal and Janine looked at me at bemusement.

"Uhm, no sir. This is the first time we met." She shook her head slowly, now looking up to me.

Oh, she can't recognize me.

"Take a seat." I gestured to the chair infront of me and she quickly followed. She looked on the papers she's holding which is her resume I assume.

"Any more questions?" She politely asked.

I was a bit blank for a few seconds because I was just staring at me, I snapped myself back to reality before I could get lost in my thoughts. And at staring at her, which is usually what happens when I'm at school. I smiled and answered,

"You're hired."

━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

how can i make things clear here?

So i got this idea from a tv show, calum and thomas are one person, calum is the ceo and thomas is the great big nerd at maria samantha's school.

That's why Calum and Thomas. Yeah, okay. JSJSJJSSJ

hi pls disregard any twitter accounts i'll mention on the next chapters, my only stan accounts are @WANTEDYUO and @jorgemilero thANK U

SO I EDITED THE CHAP AND ADDED A FEW, NO, LOL A LOT OF NEW SENTENCES BC I FEEL UNSATISFIED AT THE LENGTH OF THE SENTENCES AND TO MAKE IT MORE...SPECIFIC