39

C A L U M T H O M A S

"How are you, mate? Long time no see!" Niall smiled as he gave me a small hug.

"Still the same." I sent a small smile. "Are your friends here?"

"Yeah, just getting some booze. Your friends?"

"I don't have any." I said dryly. "I have, but like, I just knew them. I don't actually like, friends with them." I rambled and he just nodded his head.

"I also brought my girlfriend here." He smirked then came a black haired girl. "Calum, this is my girlfriend, Rhoe." ((i used my name bc why not))

"Hi." I shyly smiled at her and she just nod. She's so petite and looked so, fragile. ((i'm 5'4 but maybe i'm small bc their heights are like WOAH))

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Niall asked while his girlfriend go tap on her phone, like every other usual teenager.

"I don't." I sighed.

"Wow, bro you really need a life." He widened his eyes at me and I laughed.

"Blame my father." I scoffed. "But I have this girl I've been crushing on-"

"Samantha? You told me about her once, after we had our meeting the last time." He smirked and I nodded.

"Oh, right yeah." I chuckled. "Guess what? She's here."

"Really? Let's find her, I wanna meet her." Niall said excitedly and I covered his mouth.

"Shh, you dingus!" I whisper yelled.

"As if she'll hear me, the music's blasting way too loud, and we don't even know where she is!" Niall argued like a child.

"But still!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, hey Calum!" I heard a familiar voice behind me and saw Samantha, she seemed to be a little tipsy.

"Don't get too drunk, miss." I warned and she giggled.

"I won't sir." She said and made stance. I chuckled.

"Oh, Niall. This is Samantha, my PA."

Niall grinned at me mouthing a 'nice choice' and I glared at him.

"Hi, Samantha. I'm Niall, Calum's friend slash business partner." Niall introduced with his usual bubbly self.

"Hey." Samantha smiled. "Have you seen Luke?" She suddenly asked me and I felt a little jealous.

She's always like Luke here, Luke there, Luke everywhere.

"No." I said but almost snapped. Niall gave me a questioned look and Samantha just walked away, disappearing in the crowd.

"What was that? Who's Luke?" Niall interrogated.

"Luke's her best friend, and I feel she likes that dude."

"Awh, is Cawumjeawous?" Niall cooed and I smacked the back of his head. "Ow!"

"No I'm not, doofus!" I rolled my eyes.

"Keep saying that to yourself." Niall huffed and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, you're so annoying." I groaned.

"I love you too." Niall smiled cheekily.

"You know what? Let's get a beer." I said and we walked to their kitchen.

--

filler, just showing cal's and niall's relationship and hEY I'M THERE HAHAHA

can'tiatleast just dream to be niall's girlfriend? lol

wowi wrote 7 chapters in one day i'm so amazing ((not really)) be thankful because i update a lot on fridays

btw my name is read as row, not rowee, only in rhoeybels it reads rowee yeah ok i- bye