56

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"What's going on his head? Why'd he did that?" I said to Luke as the taxi driver silently drive.

"I...i don't know. Maybe he's depressed."

"I mean, yeah, he might have some problems or depressed but what are the reasons?" I wondered out loud and Luke shrugged.

"You can just like, ask straight to him."

"Will do." I nodded my head, I looked over to Luke and he smiles. "What?"

"You still love him." He stated and I shook my head.

"No, I'm not." I quickly denied. "No, to be honest, I don't know."

"If a person cares, it means it's important," he commented. "So Calum's still important for you."

"No- well, maybe. I don't know!" I groaned.

Finally we got to the hospital and searched for the room Ashton told us. I went straight there I suddenly stopped at the door as Luke held on the handle.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not ready to see him." I mumbled and Luke pursed his lip.

"It's gonna be okay, c'mon." Luke sent me a smile. I took a deep breath and nodded.

When he opened the door two arms we're wrapped against me and I froze.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear and I felt goose bumps, it's just been a week since I haven't heard his voice and it feels like I haven't heard it in forever.

"I didn't really comitted suicide but close to that." He mumbled and I just looked at Ashton and Luke oh, and Michael was also here.

"Calum, I-"

"Let me explain, okay? I'm ready to say it to you now." He said and pulled out of the hug. "C'mon let's go outside."

I let him pull me outside the room and I just stood there looking at him, I don't know what to feel how to react.

"First of all, Samantha. I'm sorry." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, I might admit that gesture never fails to weaken my knees. "It wasn't me who texted you that. It was my father he-he snatched my phone and me and texted you that."

"I, uhm, Ashton what is this?" I looked over to Ashton. "I thought we're gonna-"

"I don't even know to be honest, he asked for our help so we helped him, we can do it some other time though." He said with a smile and I crossed my arms turning again to Calum.

"Samantha," he pleaded holding my hand and I blushed at the gesture.

"Well, what could I do?" I sighed deeply and he gave me a confused look. "What?" I snapped at him and he's still looking at me like that.

"So uhm, do you forgive-"

"What do you think?" I gave him a straight face look and he gave me that confused look again. "God, Calum. I forgive you." I sighed.

He immediately smiles and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Calum, I can't breathe." I mumbled and he pulled out.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy." He said, rocking back and forth on his heels.

I looked around and everyone was smiling looking at us.

"What are you looking at?" I said and put a hand on my hip.

"Ask her out already!" Michael smirked and I looked at Calum, he was blushing and I grinned.

"I was about to ask something besides that," he mumbled and I nodded my head for him to continue. "Samantha, I uhm..."

"What?" I raised my eyebrows, trying not to show some excitement expression but deep inside, the butterflies are multiplying by the second and it makes me smile how he still acts shy around me.

"Samantha." He sighed.

"What Calum? Tell me." I laughed walking closer to him and he gave me a surprised expression. "You seem nervous." I grinned.

"Shut up." He growled and I chuckled. "Okay, fuck fine. I'm nervous okay?" He sighed.

"Just tell me, Calum." I smiled giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Sanathawillyoubemygirlfriend?" He said quickly and shortly but I understood every word.

"Dude, you're such a dork." Luke bursted out laughing. "I'm sure she didn't even understood what you just say." He smirked and I chuckled slightly Calum groaned.

"Okay, Samantha will you be my girlfriend?" He said much slowly and much calm.

"No." I grinned and he frowned. "Just kidding, you ass." I laughed.

"So, is that a yes?" He raised his eyebrow, that confused look again on his face.

"What do you think?" I rolled my eyes. "You're always so stu-"

Before I could even finished my sentence his lips crashed on mine and I found myself immediately kissing back.

"Oh my god, PDA alert!" Ashton shouted and we pulled away, blushing.

"But seriously, I'm happy for you guys." Michael smiled giving Calum a high-five.

"Me too." Luke smiled walking over to Calum, and I'm just on the side, watching them. "Take care of her, okay? Hurt her and I'll kill you." Luke threatened that made Calum's breathing hitched. "I'm joking," Luke cracks up laughing and gave Calum a hug.

"Hey Ashton, are we still on that date?" I asked him and Calum gave a look, eyes widened. "Relax, it's a friend date." I smirked and he rolled his eyes. "You're such a jealous guy." I laughed.

"Heck yeah I am."

"I don't know, do you want to?" Ashton asked walking over to me then widened his eyes when he looked at Calum. "Woah, bro don't worry I won't do anything to her or something." Ashton laughed.

"I'm just kidding bro, go ahead, take her. She'll be mine tonight." Calum winked at me and I smacked his arm. "Ow!"

"Flirt." I laughed. "I'm now going with Ash, okay? Text me later or something." I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Bye." I grinned, leaving the three boys on the room and walking out with Ashton.

—-

wow, i didn't even know that i've written that long