04 ✔

M A R I A S A M A N T H A

"You talked to that guy?" Luke asked in utter shock when I told him what happened back in the coffee shop. He was shook, I could say.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I raised my eyebrows, shoving pancakes in my mouth that he cooked while I was gone, man, Luke is a great cook.

"You talked to a nerd!" He laughed. "Just...no." He added, making cringe expressions as he do.

"What's wrong with being friends to a nerd? He seems nice. Unlike you." I rolled my eyes.

"He's just like, uhm, a little bit out of your limit?"

(sorry, i had to.)

"Whatever, I'm not choosy to who I'll befriend with." I smiled and he just rolled his eyes. "It's not like I'm famous or anything, I think I'm the one that ruins your reputation." I sighed.

Luke is kind of famous at our school, maybe because of his Lukes. Well, I'm not gonna lie, Luke is insanely attractive but I don't know why I didn't fall for his charms, unlike every single girl at school. I think everyone has or had a crush on this boy.

"What? Why?" He laughed.

"I'm such a loser."

"No, you're not." He raised his eyebrows. "Okay then, can this Thomas and I meet and talk in person? I'll befriend him."

"Wow, okay?" I said shocked, then faked gasped in exaggeration. "Oh, maybe he'll ruin your good looking image with three exclamation points!"

He smacked the back of my head and I groaned. "Ow."

"I want to be friends with your friends, you know, to have more friends?"

"Everyone at school is your friend." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, that's my point. Except Thomas, so I'll befriend him. Plus, that will be a bonus, his dad owns the school." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"You're such a user." I pouted.

"I'm not, I'm just me."

"Whatever."

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

It's Mr. Hood.

Mr. Hood: Samantha.

Me: What's up, sir?

Mr. Hood: I told you to call me Calum.

Me: I can't, hahaha. I'm very polite, sir :---)

Mr. Hood: So you met my brother? He told me.

Me: Uhm, who sir?

Mr. Hood: Thomas. He is my brother.

God, I'm such an idiot, I didn't noticed that! I've been thinking who Thomas look liked and it was Mr. Hood!

Me: Oh, okay. He's a very nice person.

Mr. Hood: I'm glad somebody finally notices my brother. He's a loner at school.

Me: I've noticed.

Mr. Hood: I need to go, Samantha. I have a meeting in mere minutes. Good bye.

I didn't replied after that.

"Who's that?" Luke asked, drinking his coffee.

"Mr. Hood, it happens that Thomas is Mr. Hood's brother." I explained and he almost choked.

"What? Really? That's cool. Well, that really explains it because the owner of the school was the Hoods." He shrugged and I nodded.

  ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                   

hey hi hey hi
it's like 5:30 in the morning when i'm writing this wtf