43

L U K E  R O B E R T

"Hey man!" Michael grinned and gave me a tight hug.

"Ouch, Michael, my bruises." I winced and he immediately pulled out.

"Sorry." He smiled. "Since when did you got out from the hospital?"

"Last night, I went to the party, haven't you seen me? I'm alone there." I said dryly and he shook his head.

"Maybe, I don't know, too drunk to remember."

"Typical." I laughed.

"Luke, my man!" Ashton popped up from nowhere giving me a hug.

"Ouch, Ash." I mumbled and he let go.

"Oops, sorry. You look like a mess, man." He laughed. I gave him a 'who's the fault for this' look and he stopped. "Wait, you're at fault for this too, like, who the hell stands in the middle of the road?" He argued and I let out a forced chuckle. "Good thing that thing on your eye is fading."

I just sighed.

"What's up with you? Except your bruises and stuff?" Ashton asked as we sit on some table in the cafeteria.

"Love sucks ass." I stated and buried my face in my hands. I still can't get over of the fact that she'll never love me like I love her.

"What? I never knew you're into girls, who's the girl?"

"Samantha." I murmured.

"I knew it." The chorused. "Why? What happened?"

"I told her I like her then she dumped me." I said to make story short. "Wait, I think it isn't dumping, it's just, she don't feel the same way about me."

"Aw man that hurts." Michael said rubbing my back. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, not hers, either. Blame my stupid heart." I rolled my eyes.

"Love really sucks." Ashton stated.

"I know, right." I sighed. "Don't you have someone crushing on or something?" I suddenly asked Ashton out of curiosity.

"No, ew." He scoffed. "Cassie will be my last, I assure you that."

"Speaking of Cassie, Samantha told me that Cassie fancies me-"

"Yes." They both confirmed.

"And that I should give her a chance, what should I do, boys?" I finished and they nodded.

"Give her a chance, she really likes you, like, a lot." Ashton nodded his head.

"I don't like her like that, you know?" I breathed out looking at the two of them.

"You'll fall for her eventually, I'm sure." Michael nodded his head and I pouted.

"That's better than loving someone who'll never love you back, right?" He added looking over to Ashton that agreed to his statement.

"Okay, fine. I'll give her a chance." I decided.

—-

short yeah sorry ily

i got some idea for the next chapters and i really like so excited to write it.