49

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

I feel my world is spinning, and I just took like, 8 shots. Now I am here, dancing mindlessly on the dance floor with people I don't even know.

There's so many hot guys here, and Melissa was right, the engaged guy Zayn is hot as fuck.

"Samantha, I-i need to go." She giggled pointing to the guy dancing next to her, holding her hand.

"Okay." I winked and they disappeared in the dance floor. I don't even care to be alone right now, all I know is I'm having fun.

I put my hand up, dancing through the music, it's an Ellie Goulding song playing.

Fading in, fading out,

on the edge of paradise.

Every inch of your skin,

is a holy grail I've gotta find.

Only you can set my heart on fire,

on fire.

Yeah, I'll let you set the pace,

cause I'm not thinking straight.

My head's spinning around,

I can't see clear no more.

What are you waiting for?

"Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do," I sang along to the blasting music.

"Samantha?" I heard a voice from behind.

I turned around smiling then I saw Calum, a confused expression clear on his face. I giggled.

"Hi Calum, why are you here?" I asked, still dancing to an Ellie Goulding's song.

"Niall invited me, Niall is Zayn's friend so, yeah." He said, just looking at me. "Why are you here?" He asked me, he's just standing there in the crowd as everyone around him danced.

"No reason," I chuckled slightly. "No, well, actually Melissa invited me her."

"She knows Zayn?" Calum laughed, even though there's some loud music I heard his laugh still. It's like music to my ears.

"No." I giggled and he just smiled at me. "Come, dance with me." I lazily grinned, wrapping my arms on his neck, making our faces much closer than the usual I don't even know where my confidence came from, maybe the effects of the shots I've consumed. He slightly shivered from my sudden touch and I grinned to myself, laying my head to his chest, I can practically hear his heartbeat.

"Samantha, you're drunk." He stated quite obviously.

"Drunk but not wasted, I know." I looked up to him and his breath hitches.

"You should go home."

"I don't know where Melissa is, maybe fucking some other guy." I shrugged, my arms still wrapped to him.

"Then I'll take you home." He sighed and I just laughed.

"You're very attractive, you know that?" I giggled poking his nose and I saw him blush, even in the dimming lights.

"I'll take you home." He repeated quite slowly so I could understand.

"Dance with me first." I mumbled, our faces inches away and I don't know if should I kiss him now because I know I can but something's stopping me.

One Last Time by Ariana Grande is now playing and Calum finally agreed slowly putting his hands on my waist and I can feel goose bumps.

So one last time,

I need to be,

the one that takes you home.

"Hey look, I grew height, I'm close to beating your super ridiculous height." I grinned.

"It's because you're wearing heels, dummy." He laughed, his crinkles again showing and he looked so cute oh my god.

"You know what, fuck this." I groaned, crashing my lips to his.

———

I'm not gonna post a chapter unless you comment if you want a smut or not.

Comment 'yes' if you like some smut chapter or 'no' if you don't, please.