42

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"Wake up, Sam." I heard a voice and there was a slight shaking, I opened my eyes and saw Luke in an apron.

"I think I won't be coming to school, my head hurts."

"You need to, honey. I'll be going too." Luke smiled and stood up from my bed.

What's when I noticed the bruises in his bare arms because he's just wearing a muscle tee, the bruise in his eye slightly fading but the bruises all over his body is still noticeable. He notices me staring at his bruises and he laughed.

"It'll be okay. It doesn't hurt anymore." He assured and I gave him my unconvinced look.

"Are you sure you're gonna go to school today?" I asked, worried for Luke but he just nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'll just bore myself to death if I stayed here, being at home is much boring than Philosophy class." He chuckled. "Plus, I'll wear a jacket." He shrugged. "Now, get your lazy ass up and eat your breakfast so we won't be late." He said like a mother and I laughed, rising up from the bed following him in the kitchen.

"You are really a great cook," I said, munching on my freshly cooked omelet, impressed of his cooking skills. "but still I remember the first time I tasted your first ever omelet and it tasted like shit."

"As what they say, practice makes perfect." He said proudly and wiggled his eyebrows.

After 30 minutes we got finished cleaning in the kitchen and started to get ready for school. My head hurts, shit.

I finished much earlier than Luke and stayed in the living room, pacing around. Then I heard a loud thud.

"Luke?" I said worriedly, leaving my bag at the living room and ran to Luke's room. Luckily, it's open and I rushed inside, Luke is lying on the floor of his bedroom, shaking.

"Luke? Luke!" I cried putting him in my arms.

"I'm okay." He winced and sat up, holding his head.

"Luke, you are seriously not okay." I said worriedly and he stood up on the ground, holding my hand for me to stand up to.

"I'm okay, I promise." He smiled and got his bag, putting it on his shoulder and looking at the mirror one last time fixing his quiff.

"Let's go?" He grinned and I bit my lip, I followed him out of the house, but doubt is still in me. What is wrong with Luke? Did I miss something? Did the doctor said something that I miss?

"Samantha?" He raised his eyebrows then smiled. "C'mon!" He nodded his head and I frowned. "I'm okay, okay? Forget that happened." Luke assured.

"You can tell me everything, Luke."

"It's nothing, really." He assured and I gave him an unconvinced look.

"You should know that this is my unconvinced face."

"I know your unconvinced face, I know it all." Luke laughed and I rolled my eyes.

—-

ooh what the flipping hell is happening here woah

don't even ask me because even i don't know what am i typing here lol