55

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"What do you think should I wear?" I asked Luke as I throw him my clothes.

"Don't throw me your stuff! God, is this your bra?"

"Oh shit!" I blushed and grabbed it from his hand. "Do I wear a dress, a short-"

"It's just Ashton, right?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes-"

"Then why are you conscious with your clothes?"

"I don't know, I just, maybe I haven't bought some new clothes and I've wore this all."

"You're such a girl." Luke chuckled.

"I am a girl." I pouted.

"Right." He laughed. "Well, I suggest you to wear a dress because your shorts are getting mainstream." He nodded and I tilted my head to the side.

"My shorts' getting mainstream?" I asked and he nodded, crossing his arms smiling.

"Yes, you should try dresses."

"My legs-"

"You're perfectly fine, honey. Go, wear one just for tonight." Luke smiled handing me a floral dress. "You bought this, aren't you gonna wear it?" He said, handing me the fabric material and I pursed my lip.

"Okay, fine. I'll be wearing a dress but just for today." I nod my head and he raised my eyebrows.

"I'm sure when you find it comfortable you'll be wearing it for the next 2 months." He scoffed and I shrugged.

"Eh, I don't know, let's just see." I hummed observing the dress, you could come out now. I'm going to change."

"To lazy, change in your bathroom." He chuckled lying on my bed and I rolled my eyes.

"You're such an ass."

"I take that as a compliment, thank you." He chuckled and I changed in the bathroom.

After a matter of minutes, I changed into the dress and quietly got out of the bathroom. Luke is fast asleep on my bed. I walked towards the body-sized mirror and observed myself. It's okay, I guess. Now for the make up.

I put some light blush on and my orange lipstick. I don't know, I liked orange lipsticks. But I do wear red lipsticks sometimes but mostly orange. I put some small amount of foundation.

"There, finish." I mumbled to myself. I wore my usual black heels, well, it's the only heels I've got. Black matches all colors, so it's cool. I tip toed to the bed and tackled Luke.

"Hi!" I screamed that made him awake and widened his eyes.

"Jesus Christ, Sam. You surprised me!" He groaned. "You already got everything?" I nodded and stood up, turned around for him to see and he nodded.

"Not bad. You look stunning, wow." He grinned.

"Why thank you." I said in a posh tone.

My phone suddenly vibrates, it's Ashton.

"Hi Ash, it's like 5:30, are you-"

"Samantha, Calum's at the hospital." He cut my sentence and my hold tightened at my little phone.

"What? What happened?" I said, eyes widening.

"What's happening?" Luke asked standing up. I put my phone on speaker for Luke to hear too.

"Samantha, he tried to commit suicide."

"Who?" Luke shouted. I mouthed 'Calum' "What? Where is he now?" He said in concern.

"The same hospital you were in, in room 682." Ashton said like he was in a hurry.

"We'll be there in 5." I assured and Luke and I ran our way out of the house.