33

M A R I A S A M A N T H A

"I'm sorry." Ashton sighed.

I don't know how I would react, if I should slap him, punch him, or let him explain.

"You can punch me all you want, it's my fault." Ashton continued speaking.

"I'll still pay Luke's hospital bills-"

"Ashton." I stopped him and he was breathing deeply.

"I'm sorry."

"Tell me first what happened." I commanded, going with the mature thing to do.

"I was still sleepy when my mom told me to go grocery, then I didn't saw Luke on the road, well, because my eyes are closing because of the sleepiness, but from what witnesses saw, he was just standing there in the road not moving when I crashed to him."

"Luke's okay, he didn't die so, it's okay." I sighed and he looked at me.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes." I smiled. Ashton grinned and gave me a tight hug. "But still, I'm not over with the bet." I pouted playfully.

"I'm really sorry about that, promise I regretted it." Ashton sighed. "But I didn't regret kissing you."

"You dummy." I laughed smacking him on the shoulder and Luke laughed.

"Oh, and I called Calum." Ashton added and I raised my eyebrows.

"You got his number?"

"I don't even know why but I have." He chuckled.

"Is he coming over?"

"Yes, he'll be here in a minute or so, he's already in the car."

I sighed and glanced over to Luke, he's already asleep again.

"Samantha, I have a question." Ashton asked in a low tone.

"What is it?" I looked over to him and he was glancing at Luke.

"Do Luke have a chance with you?"

"I really don't like him like that," I sighed. "In fact, I like someone else."

"What?" He smiled cheekily. "Who?"

"I'm not telling you. I haven't told anyone else." I laughed. "I want to keep that secret to myself." I smirked and he pouted.

"No fair."

"Life's not fair." I shrugged.

Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing a casual wearing Calum Hood. God, he looked attractive wearing jeans and band shirts. With his hair quiff up like the usual and his black converse.

Okay, I like Calum Hood.

But he seems like the cold guy, I can't even talk casual with him, I feel so shy around him, he's kind of...intimidating. But still, something about him makes me like him. Maybe his sense of style-

"How's Luke?" He asked turning to me and Ashton. Ashton was smirking at me and I looked down.

"He's okay, he didn't break bones, but he has a lot of bruises." Ashton answered and I glanced up to Calum. He looked at me then to Luke.

Something in his eyes seems familiar to me, and I don't know what it is.

"What happened?" He asked in a calm tone. I was just looking at him.

"He got in a car accident, well, I was the one driving and it was my fault."

"Luke was drunk too, witnesses say that he was standing in the middle of the road before Ashton came." I added and he glanced at me and nodded.

"Hey mate, I'm sorry because I'm a mess when you first met me." Ashton apologized and I realized what he just told him and we both blushed.

"It's okay, you're drunk. But to be honest, it was inappropriate." Calum chuckled.

Ashton just laughed and Calum did too, I was just looking at the both of them.

"Calum," I called and he turned to me. "Thank you for saving me that night."

"It's alright." He smiled genuinely at me. "I remember that night you're touching my stomach and telling me I have abs." He laughed and I blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm drunk, okay?" I argued.

"You don't say." He chuckled. "Oh, uhm, guys. I need to go. I just visited Luke, I have some papers to do. Tell Luke I said hi." He said and heading out, but popped his head on the door and spoke. "Oh and Samantha?"

"Yes?"

"3 pm." He pointed a finger at me.

"Yes sir." I chuckled and he just smiled at me before closing the door.

"What was that?" Ashton grinned at me.

"I'm her personal PA, okay? Nothing special."

"You like him don't you?" He smirked.

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do." He laughed. "It's obvious."

"Okay fuck, fine. Don't tell anyone okay?"

"I promise." He smiled putting out his pinky.

"Good." I grinned intertwining my pinky with his.

------

long chapter yet again

oh wow praise the lord lol

so now you know who she likes ;--)

the story turned quite round, huh?

thank you guys for reading this story is near to 1k wow :--D

oh and mICHAEL'S NEW HAIR I KDRJNBVFKJMNBVCSAYU