Chapter Two

[KANIAH'S POINT OF VIEW]

"Alright here goes nothing."

I get out of my sisters car and we make our way to the school building. The building looks very intimidating on the outside.

We make it through the front door and my sister turns and looks at me.

"Do you know where you are going?" She asked me.

I take out my phone and look at my first class.

"Yep."

I say with a sigh. I head up the stairwell on my way to Algebra. On my way there, i bump into the most attractive guy i have seen in my life. Green eyes, Black hair that goes down to his eyes, tall, and he is wearing an all black suit!

"Who the hell wears a suit on the first day of school." I say in my head.

"Watch it!" I say.

The handsome guy scoffs and says.

"I wasn't the one on my phone." I blush remembering i was just on my phone earlier.

"Sorry."I say blushing, and i scurry off the Algebra.

[ATTRACTIVE GUY'S POINT OF VIEW]
I'm walking in the hall on my way to the office so i can switch up my schedule. Then I bump into a petite little girl.

Her eyes.. Her body.. The things i could do to her.

"Shit."

i have to act how any other jerk would.

"Watch it!"she screams.

"I wasn't the one staring down at my phone." I say very calmly. "Um, sorry" she says blushing. Next thing I know, she's headed off down the hall.

[KANIAH'S POINT OF VIEW]

The entire time during math class, i couldn't stop thinking about the encounter me and that guy had earlier.

I was attracted to him, instantly in the two minutes we spoke. The way he said

"I wasn't the one staring down at my phone." Gave me a chill. I shivered in my seat and blushed i could feel my face get hot.. My panties were getting started getting damp.

"Kaniah.." Mrs.Dean calls out. "Are you feeling alright honey?" I cough.

"Yes Mrs.Dean just a little light-headed.' I say. "Well you could always head to the nurses office." she tells me.

I could go the nurse's just to skip class.

"Thank you Mrs. Dean, i think i might head down." I say in a sweet voice.

"Alright, dear. Let me write you a pass." she says.

I walk up to her desk slowly and i see him-

The attractive guy from the hall staring at me like he wants to devour me whole. My eyes go wide, i then clear my throat and continue walking forward towards Mrs. Dean's desk.

"Do you need a walking buddy?" Says Mrs.Dean in a concerned voice. "Um i-" i get interrupted. "I can take her Mrs.Dean." I hear the guy from the hall say.

He is looking at me with so much passion.. I go to complain then Mrs.Dean says "Alright, Ambrose. Thank you for being such a help."
I shut my eyes tight till i see stars. Oh boy...

-

-

-