Chapter Twenty-One

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

Kaniah walks to her last class..study hall. She walks in, sits in her seat, and starts to play a movie on her phone. She looks up and sees Hudson walking in, he looks flustered and hot.

"Hey, Hudson. Over here!" She says with a huge smile on her face. She needs to get down to the bottom of what happened in the bathroom.

But not yet..

Hudson walks over, and sits in the seat next to her.

"Hey, Sweetheart. What are you doing?" he asks while setting his book bag down.

"Just watching a movie, want to watch it with me?!"

"Of course.. come here."

He pulls her into his arms and sets her on his lap. She looks at him with shock in her eyes.

"Play the movie, Gorgeous."

"Oh, right." She blushes, and plays the movie.

Kaniah starts moving on his lap, situating herself so that she's comfortable.

Hudson whispers in her ear, "Keep moving, and i'll fuck you right here."

"Oh my god.." She blushes and stops moving. But when she stopped moving, she felt something hard poking her butt.

"Is that your phone in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?" She says with a wide smirk.

Hudson looks at the desk, and Kaniah follows his gaze.

His phone is on the desk..

"I am happy to see you. I can't wait to lick all of your juices from your wet cunt. I can just tell right now that you're dripping for me."

She whimpers.

"Do that again. And I'm taking you to the bathroom, Sweetheart. You're making me so hard."

She instantly stopped moving on his lap and focused on the movie.

***

"Kaniah! Do you need a ride?" Ambrose calls out with Hudson in the passenger seat.

Hudson could also drive, but he liked being in the car with Ambrose.

She nodded, and opened the door to get in the back seat. You know where my house is?

She asked Ambrose.

"Ehh, It's in my GPS history. We should be fine."

"Okay, good. I don't want to get lost." She laughs.

They drive out of the school parking lot, and play her favorite music artist the whole way to her house.

***

"Dad! I'm home."

Ever since she met Ambrose, he always took her home. Her sister didn't drive her to school in the mornings or at the end of the school day.

She walks further into her house searching for her dad. She looks upstairs in all the rooms. Downstairs, but stumbles upon a note in the kitchen on the counter.

Gone to work, clean up the house. NO BOYS!

I love you kiddo,

Dad.

"Ass!" She hisses when she slams her fist too hard on the marble counter.

She walks upstairs to her room and plops down on the bed. She hears the front door open then shut. She jumps out of bed and races down the stairs.

"Dad, I swear I am going to choke you-"

What. The. Fuck.

"Dad.. who is this..? And why are you.. kissing?"

"Oh. Shit."

~

~

~

Short chapter, yes. But at least you know i'm still alive. ciao.. <7