Chapter Eleven

[AMBROSE'S POINT OF VIEW]

My heavy cock jumps at the memory of his moans. I touch my hard dick and start jerking it thinking of Kaniah and my best friend, Hudson.

Kaniah sucking him off would be so hot. I imagine her deepthroating his cock and my breathing gets heavier.

"Goddamn." I say, growling slightly. Hudson makes eye contact with me and i go insane. I jerk my cock at an extremely fast pace. I feel myself getting closer, and closer to climax.

I stop jerking my cock and reach for the bar of soap on my shower ledge. I soap up my hand and continue touching myself til I climax.

[KANIAH'S POINT OF VIEW]

I take a quick shower, and make sure i shave every inch of my body. I get back to my room and search through my closet for a couple minutes looking for the perfect outfit to make an impression.

I find a black leather dress.. Strapless and I pull that over my soft skinned body. Once I am done getting dressed, I find some black wedges and put those on.

After I put on my shoes,I head to the front door and walk to the club. It isn't far from my house. I make it to the front of the building..not what i expected.

I expected a dark alley with some scary bouncer. But no.. I am walking towards the doors of a very nice looking building. *Fuck I am so nervous, who knows what I am walking into*

~

~

~