Chapter Eighteen

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

Kaniah walks out of the restroom and sees Ambrose, and her Dad talking. She walks up to them, "Dad, Ambrose, I'm ready." "Alright," says Ambrose. "Get in the car." His voice goes deep and dominant, it makes her pussy throb.

Her Dad follows and gets in the front passenger seat, while Hudson, and Kaniah get in the back. Kaniah sits on the right side behind her Dad, and Hudson sits on the left side behind Ambrose. They all buckle their seat belts.

"Everyone buckled in?" Ambrose says checking all the mirrors. "Yes." Everyone says, at the same time. "Alright, let's get going then. Mr. What should I call you?" "Just Blake, no need for formalities." Blake says.

"Alright, do you mind inserting the location in my phone?"

"Oh, of course." Blake inputs the address to the restaurant and they get onto the road. Hudson looks at Kaniah and moves his hand to the middle seat. She looks at him, then looks down at his hand and she smiles. He smiles back and she turns her head to the window.

He moves his hand to grip her thigh and she gasps. He moves his hand higher, and higher, touching the edge of shorts. She looks at him, looks at the front seat where her dad and Ambrose are.

She moves his hand away from her thigh, and tries making eye contact with Ambrose, trying to give him a signal that his friend is trying to touch her. She wants it, but she's with Ambrose, or she thinks she is.

She finally makes eye contact with Ambrose, and he smiles at her. She flicks her eyes to Hudson, then back to Ambrose. He winks, and continues smiling. Hudson places his hand back on her thigh and she lets out a small whimper as he grips her.

Blake looks out the window, he goes into his jean pocket to take out his earphones and puts them in. He plays rock 90's music. He turns the volume up so high, we could all hear it. If someone were to moan.. he wouldn't hear.

"Kaniah, don't fight it. He wants to touch you. Can he touch you little dove?"

She weakly nods.

"Words, Beautiful." Hudson whispers in her ear.

"Y-yes please!"

"You will call me Master, Sir, Or Daddy. Do you understand me, pet?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good Girl."

He unbuttons her jeans and slides them down her thighs just a little to access her wet cunt. She whimpers some more while he kisses her neck and nibbles her ear lobe. "God, you're addicting. I see why you can't get enough of her, Ambrose."

"Tried to tell you."

He continues kisses, and biting her neck, moving his fingers along the outer edge of her panties making her moan and whimper.

"Please.."

"Mmm, please, what?"

"P-please touch me."

"Fuck, such a filthy mouth. You're lucky we aren't somewhere else because you would be swallowing my cock right now." 

"Oh, fuck."

He tsks. "Watch that mouth before I make you regret saying those bad words. You don't want to get hurt do you?"

"N-no, Master."

"Goddamn, take off your panites."

She takes off her panties, and right when she does, he slips a finger inside her tight cunt.

"You are such a dirty slut. Already wet? Your pussy is so wet, I put my finger in with ease. What's got you so wet, Princess?"

As he asks the question, he slips a second finger inside of her, curves his fingers up as she gasps, Preventing her from responding. He starts to pump his fingers into her g-spot. He whispers in her ear.

"Don't cum."

She cups her hand over her mouth, not wanting her dad to hear her moaning. Ambrose looks back a few times.

"Don't be gentle Hudson. She's a huge brat."

"Is that right? Hmm, guess I'll go faster then."

He moves his fingers faster and she can feel her pussy clench around his fingers. She's close.

"You want to cum, Slut?"

She moves her hand away from her mouth gasping, "Yes! Yes, please.. Please Daddy. I need it."

"No," He takes his fingers all the way out, and plunges back in with force. "There's a difference between needing something," He takes his fingers out and plunges back in again. "And wanting something." He takes out his fingers and plunges them back in for the third time. Making her legs shake. "You my, little girl, you want to cum. You don't need to cum."

"D-daddy, please! I'm so close, I can't hold it. Please."

"Fuck, I love when you beg.. Keep going."

He smirks and moves his fingers faster, in and out of her. He looks at her eyes, half lidded then looks at her lips.

He kisses her lips, and steals her breath that she was so desperately trying to hold on to.

"Daddy!!" She gasps into his mouth.

"Cum, Princess. Cum all over Daddy's fingers."

"I-" She cums. She cums hard.. "Fuckk!" She hollers.

Her Dad takes out his ear buds and looks at Ambrose, "Did you hear someone screaming?"
Ambrose chuckles, "No, don't think so. Almost there though."

"Oh, Alright."

Kaniah is gasping and gripping the seat of the car. Hudson has his hand covering her mouth and whispers in her ear.

"Bad, girl. We'll punish you for that later. You just had to be a needy slut, and moan so loud your dad could hear."

"I-i'm sorry, Daddy. It felt so good."

He takes out his fingers..  glistening and licks her juices off his fingers. "Want some? You taste delicious."

She nods.

"Open."

She opens her mouth and licks her juices. "Mmm, I do taste good."

She says blushing.

Yes, Now pull up your clothes. Straighten yourself up.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, Now be an obedient slut when we go into this restaurant, yes? I will punish you if you don't."

"Yes, Master." She blushes.

-

-

-

Thoughts on this chapter?

I appreciate everyone's support and votes! Talk to me in the comments! or text me individually, i think thats possible. I can't remember lol. I want your guy's opinion on the book so far!

When i write these- things at the end. I feel like i'm talking to myself!! TALK TO MEEE!! I don't bite.. unless i have your consent : )).

See ya, next chapter you, kinky minions :3. Hehe corny, i know.

DON'T 🖤FORGET 🖤TO 🖤VOTEE!