Chapter Twenty-Seven

Hudson's Point Of View

"Please-!" She begged in my ear. She was currently straddling my lap, my hard naked cock below her.

She was humping my member causing it to ache painfully.

God, I swear if she wasn't a virgin. I'd fuck her right here. In her room of course.

We were in her room, Ambrose was behind her, on his knees at the edge of the bed playing with her nipples while she humped my cock like a bitch in heat.

Her juices dripping all over me, making a mess and my hands gripping her waist. I was sure to leave a bruise so she could remember who she belonged to.

"No." I muttered out, making her go faster humping my cock.

She just whimpered and whined like the sweet little girl she is. I tightened my grip on her, making her slow down a little.

"Come suck me." I told her I never asked for anything. I always ordered.

Ambrose moved off the bed and she scooted down, arching her back and her mouth so close to where I wanted her most.

I looked at her with hazy eyes, I'm sure they showed pure lust. And she licked my tip. Brat.

I tangled my hand in her hair and pushed her down my cock, shoving my length down her throat. She didn't gag, which was surprising.

She was becoming good at this.

"Good girl." I praised her. She was, she had her bratty moments, but she is a good girl.

She sucked me eagerly.  Her small hand wrapped around the base of my cock, she couldn't fit it all the way, but we were going to make her soon.

I pulled her up and away from me, my hand still in her hair, and I got up off the bed. Ambrose laid in the spot I was just in, his cock fully erect and throbbing.

I pushed her down onto the bed again since she had to make room for Ambrose.

My hand in her hair, I put her mouth on Ambrose's cock. He let out a very sexy groan, and it made my hole throb.

I pushed her up and down on his cock till he was close to climaxing. She didn't know this, but our precious girl wasn't going to get any release tonight.

I let go of her hair and moved my hand to cup his balls. Fondling them and pulling at the skin there.

His moans became louder and I knew he was closer than before.

"Get up." I looked to Kaniah and she obeyed.

I looked at her smiling a little, "Good, now, get on your knees." I commanded her, and I saw her nipples harden.

Ambrose got up and walked the small distance to where I was watching her kneel on the floor. We both stood side by side of each other while we jerked our cocks.

"You're going to take our loads, and you will not get any release. You will thank us, then go shower. Do you understand?" Ambrose told her. Even though he posed it as a question, there was no room for argument.

Even if she were to argue, she would be showering with a red ass.

We jerked ourselves faster with me looking between her, kneeling and Ambrose's jerking himself off.

My eyes couldn't figure out which to go to.

So I looked at the both of them.

I widened my stance, and Ambrose did the same a few seconds later.

"Lift your boobs." I instructed and she obeyed.

My release came crashing down, I kept grunting as each stroke made my cock sensitive, I came on her face, while Ambrose came on her tits.

He was also grunting, biting his lip to hold back his moans.

It was hot.

This was hot.

And she was such a good girl, I almost feel bad for letting her wait to orgasm.

Oh well. I started softening and I let out a  breath.

"That was amazing," Ambrose was the first to say something since he caught his breath before me.

"Yes, it really was. Thank you, my love." I bent down and licked her cheek, tasting my own cum and she blushed.

"You-you're welcome." And she got up, off her knees walking to the bathroom that was in her room.

She was adorable, and she didn't even know it.

I laid down on her bed with a huff, my arms spread out like a starfish with my legs dangling from the edge of the bed.

I'm so happy. She makes me.. happy.

I've never felt that way before.

I..

I think I love her.

~

~

~

if you guys ever want someone's point of view done, let me know and ill do it for you! ciaoooo :{>