Chapter Twenty-Six

Kaniah's Point Of View

***

"Get comfortable, little one. You might want to be." Ambrose told me, sighing.

So, I sat on the couch at my house and I turned to look at the clock and it read: 03:23 (3:23 am).

Doctor told me to get rest, Ha. I won't be getting that anytime soon.

I make myself comfortable on the couch, tucking my feet underneath me. I'm currently wearing baggy sweatpants and Ambrose's hoodie that he gave me on the way home.

My dad and sisters are sleeping already.

Mr.Frontman stayed the night so my dad could 'feel safe' I guess. But I understand because I feel safe with Ambrose and Hudson.

But can I trust them?

There's a knock on the front door of my house. I roll my eyes and suck my teeth, huffing.

"I'll get it, la bebé." (baby) Ambrose said with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Spanish? Really..?" I make a straight face and he burst out laughing while walking towards the door.

"Si, la hermoso. (Yes, beautiful ). He then opens the door, doing some weird handshake with someone and I immediately hop off the couch rushing towards the door.

My eyes lite up when I see Hudson standing there with a handsome smirk on his face.

I jump in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck. "Hudson!" I say almost too loudly.

"Hi baby." He kisses my cheek and he walks in, Ambrose shutting the door behind him. He walks toward the couch and I immediately remember that Ambrose has something to explain.

But..Should Hudson be here..?

"Little love.." Ambrose starts, while sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"We're in..uhh." Hudson says looking around like he's looking for inspiration, and I just tilt my head at him while on his lap.

"It's complicated-" Hudson gets cut off.

"I'm the boss of the Italian mafia, little one." He says to me with his head down, almost like he's ashamed.

I just sit there, shocked on Hudson's lap.

"And I'm the second boss." Hudson finishes.

I look at him and slowly climb off his lap, backing away to the arm of the couch and I wrap my arms around my small torso.

"L-like shooting people? " I zoned out and tilted my head trying to visualize Ambrose and Hudson hurting another person.

"You're biting your lip." Ambrose said, looking at my mouth.

I went to try and say something but I released my bottom lip between my teeth first. I hadn't realized I bit my lip.

"What were you thinking about, precious?" Hudson says with a huge smirk on his face like he knew where my mind went.

"N-nothing!" My eyes snap to his and I feel my cheeks heat up at their gazes.

Hudson scoots closer to me near the edge of the couch.

What is wrong with me? Am I really aroused thinking of Hudson and Ambrose killing someone?

I felt someone touch the neckline of the hoodie I'm wearing. I look up and my eyes met Hudson's. How can he look so dominant and calm at the same time?

"Take it off." He said with his eyes calm, but his breathing ragged.

"W-what?" I questioned feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment and they hadn't even touched me yet.

What was wrong with me?

"I will not repeat myself, kitten." He was now tugging at my hoodie.

And at those words, a shiver ran down my spine and sent heat right to my already aching center.

I shakily pulled the hoodie over my head, ruffling up my hair by accident and I heard a small chuckle from one of them.

"You're so beautiful, kitten." Hudson told me while running his fingers through my locs.

His hand running over my face making me close my eyes at his touch and his thumb pulling at my bottom lip. I stuck out my tongue, licking his finger. Then pulling it into my mouth.

I sucked on his thumb a little making a moaning sound and his breath hitched. I sucked harder not moving my head. Just sucking on his thumb like a precious little baby.

"Kneel." Were his only words. My eyes popped open. And before I knew it, I was on the ground in front of his thighs. His tent growing and his pants getting tighter.

I giggled a little,"Are you otay, Dada?" What the hell was that? Did I..just use a baby voice?

I blushed. I didn't know what to do, but whatever I said made his cock jump.

"Undo my pants, peanut." At those words, I leaned forward starting to undo his pants then I feel warm hands on my breast.

"These are so lovely." Ambrose said, breathing heavily on my neck.

I pull out Hudson's hefty cock and look up at him blushing. I tend to do that a lot with them around.

"Get to work, angel." He looks at me smirking and I can feel my bottom lip pushed out a little. I was pouting.

Hudson stuck out his bottom lip too, mocking me. How was I going to fit him in my mouth? and in my pussy?

"Don't think about that right now, if you need help, I'll help you." He said tilting his head, "Yes, baby?"

I nodded.

Ambrose tsked me. "Words, honey."

"Y-yes daddy, and Dada." I blushed. Hudson was Dada, and Ambrose was Daddy. I liked it.

I looked down at his hard member as Ambrose played with my extremely sensitive nipples. Hudson was an inch smaller than Ambrose but still big.

I slowly guided my lips down to his stiff shaft.

I licked his swollen tip and that earned a groan from him.

"Ah fuck." He wrapped a firm hand in my hair and gripped, guiding my lips all the way down his shaft.

"That's it, precious, take his cock down your tiny throat." Ambrose whispered in my ear and I would've came on the spot if I wasn't choking.

His moans and soft curses made me needy and made me want to please them both even more. So I took Hudson's cock further down my throat, ignoring my gag reflex.

"Oh shit." He moaned and I could faintly see he threw his head back.

Ambrose stopped fondling my breast and got up taking off Hudson's shirt.

My eyes were watery but went a little wide when I saw Ambrose sucking Hudson's nipples.

It only made him swell even more in my mouth.

"I-I'm going to cum, princess. Fuck. I want you to swallow me." He said while moaning out loud, his head still thrown back but he was pushing his nipples into Ambrose's face.

It was the hottest thing ever. And it only got better.

-

-

-

i soooo sweepy!.. oops, little space. sowwy! bye bye! *waves, snickering*