Chapter Ten

[AMBROSE'S POINT OF VIEW]

I made it to my house near the beach. I hurry off to my room and put on my all black wetsuit. Once I am done, I head downstairs and grab my board. I have to get rid of some of this anger. I run out to the beach, surf some waves and once

I'm done, and I feel much better. I walk back to my house and go inside. I slide open the glass backdoor and walk through. My phone starts ringing..

"Ugh what does he want?" I pick up and I hear my bestfriends voice come through the phone.

"Hey my man, you coming to the club tonight?" he says, sounding drunk. "Ah, no I will not be at the club."

"C'monnnn, you could blow off some steam..?" he tells me. I get annoyed.. "Mrrghh, alright fine. I will come but let me shower first."

"Thanks my ma-" I hang up the phone. I head to the shower, while peeling my wetsuit down to my waist and make it to the shower door.

I turn the nob all the way towards the hotside. I take off the rest of my wetsuit, and hop in the shower. I know i smell like the ocean, I know Kaniah likes it too.

My cock gets hard just thinking about her. Her little round ass, Her boobs. All of it is just a turn on. I blush and rub my left nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

She doesn't know I am bisexual yet. A week ago my best friend found out.. Well he is bisexual too because we gave each other blowjobs. And he confirmed it after i came all over his face and mouth. I still remember the groans and moans I drew from him. 

"Fuck, Ambrose."

"Oh my godd."

"Please!!" "

"I can't fuck- fuck AmbroseI can't- "

"I'm FUCKING CUUMIIINNNGG." Once I was done he let out a sigh of relief and I swallowed his load. Every. Last. Drop.

-

-

-