Chapter Seven

[KANIAH'S POINT OF VIEW]

He's kissing me! I love it.. He deepens the kiss and plunges his tongue into my mouth. I moan when his tongue brushing against mine. It's like a million sparks in one fluid motion. He flips me onto my stomach and pushes my head against the nurse plush twin sized bed.

"Stay." he commands. He pushes my hoodie up and pulls it over my head. He kisses down my spine and i shudder.

"Please.." i say in a soft voice. "Mmm please what my little whore?"

"I need to cum!" i shout. He spanks my ass through my leggings. I gasp, and squirm in his grasp. How in the hell could i feel that through my leggings! This man puts so many ideas into my innocent little mind.

"Keep it down, do you want to get caught..?". The idea of getting caught just turns me on even more. "God i can smell you. You smell fucking delicious. Let me get a taste."

He slowly removes my pants followed by my black lace panties. He kneels in between my legs. Parts my ass cheeks and i blush. "Oh.."

"What do we have here..?" He says and moves a finger to my soaked center. "Please no-" i say looking shocked. I just overstimulated my clit.. i'm super sensitive. "Oh..? Why or little one?" he says. "B-because i am sensitive."

"Sensitive..?" He sounds confused. "Yes, i am sensitive." He shrugs and says "You should have thought about that before you pleasured yourself without permission, you just had to be the needy whore you are."

He slides two fingers into my tight little cunt. I moan, and reach behind me to grab his wrist. "Move again and I'll tie you to this bed." he says, shoving my hand to the small of my back. I moan into the cushion.

"Mmmmm" I squeeze my eyes tight. He moves his fingers in and out at a punishing pace. I can't take much more.. even though i want to cum- no. I need to cum, and so I do.

"Oh FUCK!" YES-YES-YESS!!" I shut my eyes as I let the pleasure take over. "IM C-CUMMIIINGGGG!" I shout.

He moves back his hand like it was just burnt from fire. He looks disgusted with me. He looks at me with disappointment. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"You-you came without permission." he says still looking upset. "I-i'm sorry Ambrose i didn't know i had to ask. I would! If i had known i-i do apologize." I say with a pouty face.

"Oh, don't give me that look. When you want to cum, you ask permission."

He charges at me with so much force i get scared. He grabs my throat at says "Do you understand me, you fucking bitch??"

I start trembling. I'm sure he can see how scared look, i didn't try and hid it. "Yes." I say. "Yes.. what Kaniah?" "Yes, Ambrose." he slaps me.

Goddamnit what the hell!

I've got to get out of here. I tell myself. I race to the door and find the nurse and ask her if she called my Father.

Thankfully for me, my dad is already outside. I race to the exit and get in the car quickly.

"Woah, what's up with you kiddo?" he says.

"Nothing Dad, please just drive, my head hurts and i'm still sleepy." I say with such sad eyes.

Well alright, honey." He puts the car in drive and we are on our way home.

~

~

~